The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Celebi Sequence? well, someone hacked it...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celebi Sequence? well, someone hacked it...
Dark Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 1289

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2001 02:20 AM      Profile for Dark Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All the details and stuff...At Gameshark's UBB
Celebi Sequence Gameshark Code

From: I hope you explode violently tomorrow. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
PikaCharma
I scanned my boobs and then said I was leaving and never coming back. OOPS!
Member # 2026

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2001 03:10 AM      Profile for PikaCharma   Author's Homepage   Email PikaCharma   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
YES!!!! WOOHOO!! ::does a happy dance::
THANK YOU for posting this link.

quote:
Posted by Xatron:
914089DA will make Kurt take the GS ball, even if you don't have it.
91C089DA will make Kurt give you the GS ball and activate the rest of the sequence.

Yeah! And there we have it.

- - - - -
Pikacharma's Bottomless Pit -- Vote 4 Mike, see a dead Togepi, and take the Pokemon Purity test!

"There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something made up to scare us kids, like the boogieman or Michael Jackson." -- Bart Simpson

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2001 08:59 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dark Lugia thank you!

Just so you others don't have to waste your time for the other page to load here's the spiel...

"914089DA will make Kurt take the GS ball, even if you don't have it.
91C089DA will make Kurt give you the GS ball and activate the rest of the sequence."

ROCK -MK!!!!

TAKE THAT EVERYONE!!!

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2001 09:03 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didn't see where PikaCharma had posted what he said already. Oh well...

-MK

MidgetSnowman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1400

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2001 11:03 PM      Profile for MidgetSnowman     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
starts doing a jig around the room, recovers his sanity, and rushes off to find his Gameshark*

- - - - -
cuz otherwise i'm insanely obese, have no friends, and wet my ebd. on top of it i farm pigs in malaysia, and strip for strange men and nickles.

From: Sedalia,MO, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 08-20-2001 09:47 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*copies info*

I do not want to do this. But Celebi is just too cute.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 10:56 AM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Pouts* I didn't want to know what this was... Now I have nothing to do.
Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 11:47 AM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here's more info.

Celebi will know:

Ancientpower
Safeguard
Heal Bell
Baton Pass

It will hold a Miracle Seed(I think) and will be level 30.

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 02:30 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gad, it's easier to catch than I thought! Given that it has a higher speed than Celebi, the standard catching Parasect should handle it quite well.

*wonders what Meowth 346 will think*

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.