The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Cloning Pokemon in Crystal(codes)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cloning Pokemon in Crystal(codes)
Dark Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 1289

Member Rated:
posted 08-17-2001 09:43 PM      Profile for Dark Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
with these codes, you give a pokemon to either the old man/woman in the Goldenrod Day-Care Center, and turn the switch on, you can then snatch endless copies, as long as the switch is on.

Clone Pokemon at Day-Care Center:
Old Man: 0181F5DF
Old Woman: 01812CDF

enjoy!

From: I hope you explode violently tomorrow. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
X82nd
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2096

Rate Member
posted 08-18-2001 11:27 AM      Profile for X82nd   Email X82nd   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you would be my hero if you could figure out a way to breed any pokemon, just to see what a mewtwo from my red/blue days would look like coming out of an egg in crystal, now there is happiness
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-18-2001 05:34 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think that Meowth346 may actually know the way to do that, but, as you know, Meowth346 REFUSES to give out codes that give people an unfair advantage.

-MK

PikaCharma
I scanned my boobs and then said I was leaving and never coming back. OOPS!
Member # 2026

Member Rated:
posted 08-18-2001 08:41 PM      Profile for PikaCharma   Author's Homepage   Email PikaCharma   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK:
I think that Meowth346 may actually know the way to do that, but, as you know, Meowth346 REFUSES to give out codes that give people an unfair advantage.

I don't understand why he won't give out the code to activate the Celebi sequence. People are already catching the thing with a Shark anyways, so it's not like getting to watch the sequence first would give anyone any more of an advantage than they already have.

Actually, same thing with breeding an M2. You can't do anything with the breeders that you can't do more quickly with already existing gameshark codes. Just sharking an M2 is quicker than breeding one, and we all know how to do that, so what's the harm in releasing the "breed an M2" code?

If the only new opportunity provided by a code is simple eyecandy, then where's the problem?

- - - - -
Pikacharma's Bottomless Pit -- Vote 4 Mike, see a dead Togepi, and take the Pokemon Purity test!

"There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something made up to scare us kids, like the boogieman or Michael Jackson." -- Bart Simpson

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 05:30 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This was posted to AGNP this past weekend:

quote:
Subject: I found the code to make Kurt take the GS ball
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 05:55:00 GMT

After hours of searching I have found the code that everyone wants.

This code will make Kurt take the GS ball in the English version of Pokemon Crystal, and you don't even need to shark the GS ball first. Only a single bit at this memory address needs to be set so I recommend backing up your game in case the code has unwanted side effects.

One more thing before I get to the code. Since you used a Gameshark to activate the sequence you technically can't call the Celebi you capture "official" even if no Gameshark was attached or active at the time of capture.

914089DA to make Kurt take the ball even if you don't have one.

917089DA to make Kurt give the ball back even if he never took it in the first place.

Everything else will fall into place after that. Remember, technically this isn't an official Celebi since a Gameshark is needed to activate the sequence.

Good ol' AGNP...

[ 08-23-2001: Message edited by: White Cat ]

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 11:14 AM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As for hatching a Mewtwo, or any other pokemon, this is the code for crystal:

Method 1: Put an egg you don't want in the first slot.

OR

Method 2: Put a pokemon you don't want in the first slot and activate this code:
01FDD8DC
(This makes you first pokemon and it's data into an egg.)

Next, to pick the species of the egg after it hatches, activate:
01xxDFDC

Lastly to make everything work, just make the level when it hatches = 0 and make it battle to get the right moves (piggybacking works best)

0100FEDC

This should work, anyone tell me if not.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.