The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Unsued English Celebi Sequence pics

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Unsued English Celebi Sequence pics
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2001 06:54 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, the forum that talks about it is here
http://pub2.ezboard.com/fpokeforfrm32.showMessage?topicID=82.topic

The actual page with the pics is here
http://www.geocities.com/meowth346/gs/faq/legendary/faq_Celebi.htm

-MK
(once again... sigh)

Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 08-08-2001 09:22 PM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Forget the pics...go down further on the page and download the recently added video clip of it, instead ^_^

--Meowth346

Sonuis
Sonius
Member # 1508

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2001 10:03 PM      Profile for Sonuis   Email Sonuis   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What interests me the most is that you compressed a 10 meg file (Not text) down to 224 KB. If not, thanks for the video. Very dandy.
Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2001 11:10 PM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I suppose there's no chance we could get the actual code used to access the sequences, eh?
From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 08-09-2001 12:24 AM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Highly doubtful now that I've made the clip. Someone at Gameshark.com's UBB's workingon it, but I don't know if they'll find the code themself, nor do I know how close/far the person is.
Twinkle
I'm feeling fat and sassy~!
Member # 1690

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2001 12:44 AM      Profile for Twinkle        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB]Topic: Unsued English Celebi Sequence pics[QB]

Um, was the title implying that Meowth346 hadn't been sued by Nintendo for putting the images up? Or is there some other reason for the title that I'm just not getting?

- - - - -
Hich loch faauto noxlattoyen.

Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 08-09-2001 12:56 AM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ack, they can SUE me for putting the pics up?! Er, wait, it's just a typo of "un-used" ^_^

--Meowth346

Twinkle
I'm feeling fat and sassy~!
Member # 1690

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2001 01:19 AM      Profile for Twinkle        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh. That makes sense.

- - - - -
Hich loch faauto noxlattoyen.

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2001 02:38 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Meowth? How come you can figure stuff out before even the experts do? Are you a genius? (seriously)

P.S. I'm just curious, if you don't mind answering, how old are ya?

-MK

Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 08-09-2001 03:59 AM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, who are these "experts," MK? And, not to sound arrogant, but how do you know that I'm not one of them? ^_^ Acutally, I just know where to look. I've already found out that the Battle Tower movesets are, although not seen in the Japanese Crystal, movesets from Gamefreak in Japan, and not from Nintendo of America. I know that the Pokémon in Battle Tower have set stats, and not necessarily "max" etc. It's just stuff that I've looked for and found.
"Genius?" Everyone's good at something. You're just seeing a lot of what I'm good at.

--Meowth346

Pokegod
Farting Nudist
Member # 977

posted 08-09-2001 10:42 PM      Profile for Pokegod     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, here's the GS ball code in case you want it, 9173BDD8. It'll replace the top item on your key pocket with the GS ball. Celebi64 claims on the gameshark forum that he's close to getting the code to unlock the sequence.

- - - - -
Pokegod... yeah, that won't look dumb in 10 years

From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fractyl
Farting Nudist
Member # 1311

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2001 10:50 PM      Profile for Fractyl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I you have the GS Ball, couldn't you just walk to the shrine and put it in?

Seems to me that would activate the last part of the sequence

- - - - -
I pretty much agree with Fractyl. -- Porygone

From: Wetlands of Langley B.C. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2001 11:27 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok. Here is some serious ass important info about getting the Celebi sequence activated.

First of all, you DON'T EVEN need to G/S Ball in your key items to make it work.

Even if you have just sharked a G/S Ball into your key items, the sequence still won't work.

Why? There is some value of hex, some "something" that has to be done via gameshark. I don't know what it is, but, simply put, ownership of the G/S Ball alone has nothing to do with it. The G/S Ball is just there to go along with the story line and so you have it.

I got this info off of Meowth346's message board.

[EDIT: Fixed typo]

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: MK ]

Fractyl
Farting Nudist
Member # 1311

Member Rated:
posted 08-10-2001 04:31 AM      Profile for Fractyl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Damn

/me tosses gameshark in the trash

Oh shit

/me gets it back to at least shark a Celebi

- - - - -
I pretty much agree with Fractyl. -- Porygone

From: Wetlands of Langley B.C. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-10-2001 02:16 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fractyl, don't be so hesitant to throw out that GameShark. Meowth346 has figured out the gameshark code that makes the G/S Ball/Celebi Sequence work, he just won't share it with anybody. Anyway, someone else will eventually figure it out, or at least I hope so.

-MK

Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 08-10-2001 05:01 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's so funny how dumb MK is. He doesn't know the meaning of the word "hesitant."
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-10-2001 10:01 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know the meaning of hesitant. You see, when you're smart like I am, and get into complex sentence structure and worry about trying to make your sentences sound good, you can focus less on using the right words. Yes, I made a mistake, I'm human. I'm sure you've made mistakes too. I would cuss you out, but, that's beneath me, so, have a nice day.

-MK

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.