The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Crystal GS Code Request...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crystal GS Code Request...
Dark Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 1289

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2001 02:19 AM      Profile for Dark Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Alright, I wonder if any of these hackers(Meowth?) can get me the code to alter a pokemon's DVs/IVs...and the code to alter enemy pokemon's level (that 91xx13d2 code DOES NOT work)
Meowth, you said you hacked some codes? would you be so kind as to share them with the rest of us?
yah...there's my request...(And I would really like the celebi event code...but that's in the other thread...)

------------------

From: I hope you explode violently tomorrow. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2001 03:11 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dark Lugia, I've got some sad news.

Meowth346 doesn't like to share gameshark codes with anybody. If we're lucky, he might tell us how to watch the Celebi Sequence, but, as for how to change IVs/DVs, there's no chance. I'm sorry to say it like this, but, it's the truth.

-MK

Dark Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 1289

Member Rated:
posted 08-04-2001 04:06 AM      Profile for Dark Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ah...nevermind..I got the IV modifier codes...

[ 08-04-2001: Message edited by: Dark Lugia ]

From: I hope you explode violently tomorrow. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 08-04-2001 06:15 AM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You know, you *could* restrict the IVs of your Pokémon to what the game gives you, like I do.

--Meowth346

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.