The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Another stadium 2 glitch!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another stadium 2 glitch!
theclaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 05:35 AM      Profile for theclaw   Author's Homepage   Email theclaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was once trading with my gold and blue versions and it said the the blue version had a BOX 13! I got a level 100 seadra with the name "ododododod...". It's original trainer name is glitched. It is silly to worry about a name being messed up. It does not freeze the game. Luckily in G/S certain glitched things like this are shown with just a "?". I quickly traded it the the gold version and evolved it. You can even find Masterballs and MEWS this way. Everyone knows that blue games simply DO NOT normally have a box 13. No G/S pokemon or moves can be caught this way. The G/S pokemon are not very useful anyways. Many pokemon found this way have items. My game no longer has a box 13... Too bad! It seems to only happen after you view the messed up hall of fame. There are no missingno. on this game right now. I can't find my second transfer pack so I am not able to try this again. I have yet to find a stage 3 pokemon like charizard. Most of these pokemon are:
spearow
mew
ditto
kadabra

I am sure that is not all of the possible pokemon. All pokemon found using this have a unique trainer name and ID. You can find odd movesets too. No missingno. or other dangerous thing are here either.
If you have seen this glitch post your story here!

------------------
My pokemon skills even make GODS look inferior to me!

From: Pokemon World | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 11:24 AM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Umm...that's the same glitch as the one talked about in the other thread.

------------------

From: Woodbridge, VA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 03:11 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your story (really). There is more on this glitch here --> http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/tuff/Forum4/HTML/000697.html

-MK

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.