The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Pokegods (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Pokegods
Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 08-16-2001 11:45 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Only if it's in your sixth slot.
Digital Kaizeren
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2081

Member Rated:
posted 08-17-2001 11:31 AM      Profile for Digital Kaizeren   Author's Homepage   Email Digital Kaizeren   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
::scratches head:: Here I'm not too good at explaining these things, Meowth346 has a page on it I believe somewhere floating around in the great chronicles of time and space that I at the moment and unable to find.

Anyways, I train Missingno's on my blue game and he has never once really screwed up my game (only the hall of fame) He learns a nice set of moves, has a decent attack (About equal to Dragonite's) sure his other stats are um...scary but he's fun to use.

Meh

- - - - -
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality

From: Somewhere in the Chronicles of time and space where cows are cheesesticks | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
theclaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2001 10:19 AM      Profile for theclaw   Author's Homepage   Email theclaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Has anyone tried the max stats code on Missingno or something similar? I haven't tried that so I am curious what might happen.

- - - - -
Come to my web site at http://geocities.com/theclaw135 . My message board is at http://pub081.ezboard.com/btheclaw135selectriccastle.

From: Pokemon World | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
oporaca
Farting Nudist
Member # 922

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2001 07:23 PM      Profile for oporaca     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It might depend on your (in-game) name, I know that its effect varies from game to game. Also, different names result in different hex code Missingnos.

- - - - -
I'm a closet Pokémon fan -- all evidence I like Pokémon is locked away in my closet.

Digital Kaizeren
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2081

Member Rated:
posted 08-20-2001 11:41 AM      Profile for Digital Kaizeren   Author's Homepage   Email Digital Kaizeren   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've tried the max stat max stat code on every glitch Pokemon in the red/blue game...If I can find where I wrote them down I'll glady post them...

- - - - -
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality

From: Somewhere in the Chronicles of time and space where cows are cheesesticks | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
magmar5-stadium god
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2060

Rate Member
posted 08-21-2001 03:21 PM      Profile for magmar5-stadium god   Email magmar5-stadium god   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok, i only bothered to read 3 posts, but um, i noticed, the code to shark charcolt, the value is the same to fihgt a Hopip in GS,

- - - - -
I used ot be magmar5, then my email acount got deleted. Don't email me.

Email: magmar5@hotmail.com

From: Princeton, NJ | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.