The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Pokegods (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Pokegods
Espeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 1713

Member Rated:
posted 07-20-2001 04:03 AM      Profile for Espeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ive tried out the pokegod codes, the name makes them seem real cool but really they aint, does anybody know what they are for?

I had evolved my Charizard into a Charcolt in r/b AND ME BEING ME went to tarde it onto g/s , when i went to trade it the picture on g/s showed up as a hoppip , and when i went to "trade" it said "your friends hopip seems to me abnormal" and canceled the trade how weird is that?

------------------

Preacher
Farting Nudist
Member # 1600

Member Rated:
posted 07-20-2001 05:16 AM      Profile for Preacher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Unless you're joking, go away to gameshark.com where they give a damn about this :P

------------------
. I've been here a lot longer than a month. I had read before I registered so don't think I just started coming in February. Jerk.

Linkin2874 on discovering the maturbatory goodness of Azure Heights

Houndoom
Farting Nudist
Member # 1996

Member Rated:
posted 07-20-2001 06:45 AM      Profile for Houndoom   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I never thought you could get pokegods on r/b/y through gameshark or not. If you are telling the truth do what preacher said and tell it to gameshark.com.

------------------
Snorlax and Blissey rule

Iyse
Farting Nudist
Member # 149

Member Rated:
posted 07-20-2001 01:33 PM      Profile for Iyse   Email Iyse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Espeon:
Ive tried out the pokegod codes, the name makes them seem real cool but really they aint, does anybody know what they are for?

I had evolved my Charizard into a Charcolt in r/b AND ME BEING ME went to tarde it onto g/s , when i went to trade it the picture on g/s showed up as a hoppip , and when i went to "trade" it said "your friends hopip seems to me abnormal" and canceled the trade how weird is that?

Look, if you have a Charcolt, you're almost there... The gameshark CANNOT get you Pokegods. The in-game mechanisms are too strong for the GS to break for you to obtain pokegods.

Make sure you have ALL 150 pokemon and make sure they're all at lvl 100, then go back to the guy across the water in celdon who gives you softboiled. He will give you a note, something along the lines of:

"I've watched you. You're good, but not good enough"

Then you'll get sucked into a battle. He uses 2 Pokegods, which ones they are I forget. YOU MUST USE CHARCOLT AND CHARCOLT ONLY!!! Make sure you have put the rest of your pokemon in boxes. This guy is hard, trust me... He's not easy at all!!

Beat him and he'll give you a key. Then go to Bill's house and talk to him 56 times. The 57th time he will notice your key and let you into his secret garden. Do not go in yet, but go to the safari zone without flying there otherwise you'll have to do it all again. You must catch a Chansey in one visit to the Safari zone, then go to where you find Missingno. and catch one.

Put the missingno. in a box, withdraw it and it will turn into a random pokemon and battle you, use Charcolt again and catch it. Then go back to Bill's Garden and search. There are lvl 70, 80, 90 and 99 Pokegods in there.

Hope this helps.

------------------
OMG IAN GARVEY WTF!!!111

From: Brussels, Belgium | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 07-20-2001 03:20 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHAHA! I HAVE A POKEGOD!

I HAVE...A TYRANITAR!

...wait, damn. No one would ever believe that.

Silly me.

------------------
"It looks like this is my lucky day. I'll take 'The Rapists' for 200."
"That's 'Therapists,' not 'The Rapists.'"
-(Saturday Night Live Celebrity Jeopardy Skit)

AIM: Nobie20

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-20-2001 04:59 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"I had evolved my Charizard into a Charcolt in r/b AND ME BEING ME went to tarde it onto g/s , when i went to trade it the picture on g/s showed up as a hoppip , and when i went to "trade" it said "your friends hopip seems to me abnormal" and canceled the trade how weird is that?"

Espeon: Are you saying that "you" did the above, or, is that what someone on a message board said. Charcolt is not meant to exist for us to use. If you found such a thing, it's just a glitch and/or gameshark created. And, since those Pokémon might appear to have a value of #whatever when you try to send them to G/S I guess it takes over what value it "should" be, a Hoppip, but, then, since it is a glitch and not real or something, it doesn't work. Only 151 Pokémon are supposed to be found on Red/Blue/Yellow. Anything else is due to a glitch/gameshark cheat that allows something to happen in the game that was not meant to happen under normal circumstances. And, just so you know, many many many lies (not rumors, lies) say like oh do this 52 times without fainting nickname this do that, they are almost all lies, if not all of them. Just a bunch of jerks. Anything that says you can get above 151 on RBY is either a glitch, a gameshark creation of a glitch, or a lie.

-MK

Iyse
Farting Nudist
Member # 149

Member Rated:
posted 07-20-2001 05:16 PM      Profile for Iyse   Email Iyse   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MK you stupid fool!!

I wanted to have some fun!!

------------------
OMG IAN GARVEY WTF!!!111

From: Brussels, Belgium | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
MEWMAN
Farting Nudist
Member # 1294

Rate Member
posted 07-20-2001 05:42 PM      Profile for MEWMAN   Email MEWMAN   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i once heard this stupid rumour where you had to surf up and down cinnabar island until your batteries ran out. God imagine someone actually did that.

------------------
Your mano with the head. Born with the gift of the gob.

From: galway, co galway | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Zerot
I pay schoolgirls to verbally abuse me.
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 07-20-2001 09:25 PM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
¬_¬

------------------
<timmy> WHaT YOU HAVe STELLLLLUGAIA!!!!! HOw DID YOU GeT HIM!

From: Lizton, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-21-2001 10:34 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Come on, I said what I said possibly because not even someone as dumb as I would fall for that or something. Only one of the most ignorant, stupid, moronic people would believe you (insert tasks here) 57 times etc...

-MK

Espeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 1713

Member Rated:
posted 07-23-2001 02:25 AM      Profile for Espeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No joke i really did go to trade it to g/s

------------------

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-23-2001 02:52 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just for my own curosity, how do you evolve a Charizard into a Charcolt? And any other ones that are like that let me know please.

-MK

--------------
"Note to everyone except Espeon: Don't reply to this message saying what I know you were gonna say. I already know it, but, I'm curious anyway. Even if it is through GameShark or a glitch, or whatever I want to know.

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 07-23-2001 04:29 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
how do you evolve a Charizard into a Charcolt?

Eat your Gameboy.

------------------
"His ferocity is legendary - his anger against injustice blazes like a six-alarm fire within him."
-- Transformers: Car Robots Optimus Prime tech spec

Espeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 1713

Member Rated:
posted 07-26-2001 01:42 AM      Profile for Espeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just for my own curosity, how do you evolve a Charizard into a Charcolt? And any other ones that are like that let me know please.
-MK

------------------

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-26-2001 08:37 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What Gameshark code creates this so called "Charcolt"?
Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 07-27-2001 12:17 AM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MK, you're yet again making an ass of yourself... scroll up to white cat's reply, then farther up to Iyse's reply. Those pretty much cover it.

------------------
"The statement by our blunderbuss azurian is totally non valid."
-MK

From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mewone
I have a pokemon as my username. I mean, come on.
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 07-27-2001 12:20 AM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I once heard this ****ed up rumor (on the Pojo, imagine that -_-) that you had to turn you Gameboy upside down and talk to the girl on the Celadon City Pokemart's roof 99 times. Then you would get Mew. Ick, I wonder if anyone actually did that...

------------------
Oogabooga!

From: Azure Heights | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-27-2001 06:46 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Look, I know that Charcolt does not exist. But I do know that glitches exist that could in theory allow the graphic representation of a Charizard to get glitchy and via hex editing turn Charizard's name into anything else, even adfijsfd for that matter. So, yes I know a Charcolt does not exist, but, one of the following is the case.

A: Espeon is a big fat liar and his/her claims have no basis in reality.

B: A gameshark/some glitch created a thing that appears to be a new Pokémon, but isn't

I'm not one to fall for the lies of (insert dumb task here) (insert big # here) times to get Mew, etc...

I just want to know the facts, at best, it's a glitch. There is no real Charcolt, but, if it's just a glitch, lie, whatever, I just want to know the damn facts.

-MK

Espeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 1713

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2001 03:38 AM      Profile for Espeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Grrrrrrrrrrr me no liar, just go to an search engine and search for pokegod codes,
Some guys here are real F*** heads!
If ur still curious, my CHARCOLT ( notice the capital letters ) learnt Haze and Pound at around lv 40.

------------------

Espeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 1713

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2001 03:41 AM      Profile for Espeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://maxpages.com/pokemongscode/Pokgod_Gameshark_Codes

http://maxpages.com/pokemonlife

http://www.maxpages.com/pokemonlife

http://www.expage.com/page/PMAG2

http://www.expage.com/page/pokegodcodes2

http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/iceespokejoint/pokegods.html

http://members.tripod.com/pokemonkid1/pokegod.htm

c 4 ur self

------------------

Espeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 1713

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2001 03:44 AM      Profile for Espeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How did ur gameboy taste white cat( no need 4 capital letters on this name! ), i think it would be yuck , but then again im not as dumb as u for trying!

------------------

Dark_Herakurosu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1677

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2001 05:29 AM      Profile for Dark_Herakurosu   Author's Homepage   Email Dark_Herakurosu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As MK said, it's either a glitch or a gameshark-created... thing. I once tried the Pikablu code. It learned water, Ice, Electric moves, but it also learned weird moves like TM31, Bird, and Prof. Oak. It is definitely gameshark-created. It could glitch all your pokemon, or worse, eat away your game like a Teru-Sama. However, only extensive testing can determine what it really is.

------------------
"What's that?"
"What? It's just a cigarette!"
"Cigarette? Dat's Cigaweed!"

From: the wreckage of Indianapolis | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2001 06:19 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And so Espeon joins the exclusive club formed by TGD and poccil...

------------------
"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."
-- Al Gore

Espeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 1713

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2001 05:18 PM      Profile for Espeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
.........Cool Club

------------------

PikaCharma
I scanned my boobs and then said I was leaving and never coming back. OOPS!
Member # 2026

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2001 06:29 PM      Profile for PikaCharma   Author's Homepage   Email PikaCharma   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mewone:
I once heard this ****ed up rumor (on the Pojo, imagine that -_-) that you had to turn you Gameboy upside down and talk to the girl on the Celadon City Pokemart's roof 99 times. Then you would get Mew. Ick, I wonder if anyone actually did that...

Heh! Yes, we all know that holding a gameboy in the inverted position reverses the polarity of the electrical charges within, thus tricking the game into sending out Mew. O.o;; Where do people come up with this shit! Sounds like that old Mortal Kombat rumor from way back when, claiming that if you beat the game 999 times as each different character, then turn your Sega upside down and dance around it naked while whistling the Sonic the Hedgehog themesong backwards, you get to play as Reptile.

Just a lurker, former AGNPer, here de-lurking to pitch a theory about this Charcolt\Hoppip deal. I have little experience with G\S, but entirely too much experience with R\B\Y and the weird science that goes along with it.

Ok, by saying you evolved your Charizard into a Charcolt, I'm assuming you imply the use of some kind of cheat device -- gameshark, whatever. Now, some of the pokegod codes I've seen going around are just versions of the "change the first member of your team to xx pokemon", but with hex values plugged in that don't correspond to any known pokemon. In other words...they change the first member of your team to a big fat missingno. However, many of the websites that supply these bogus codes will tell you that if you have a Charizard named Charcolt in your first slot, the code will "evolve" it into Charcolt. I've actually screwed around with these codes before, and what they appear to do is change the first pokemon into a missingno, but keep the same nickname and moveset as the original pokemon. Therefore, if you got a Charizard, nicked it Charcolt, then entered a GS code for a pokemon whose number was over 151 and therefore nonexistent...you got a glitch named Charcolt with a bunch of fire moves.

I'm not sure what the going Missingno theory is, since I've been out of the pokemon loop for quite some time, but my personal theory is that the little bugger pops up when the game tells it to show a pokemon whose number is not between 1 and 151, inclusive. In such a case, the game defaults to Missingno. So...let's say the Charcolt code you entered was a version of the "change the first pokemon in your party to xx pokemon" code, but with the xx variables in the code replaced by the hex numbers for pokemon 187. Therefore, you have a pokemon in your party whose hex number tells the game to identify it as pokemon number 187. In R\B\Y, such a pokemon would confuse the game by being non-existent, and therefore cause some sort of glitch to pop up. A glitch nicknamed Charcolt perhaps, but a glitch. Now, let's say you decide to trade your glitchy friend over to your Gold or Silver cart. You go to the trade center, and via the link cable, your G\S cart picks up the hex values for the pokemon on your R\B\Y cart available for trade. One of the hex values it sees is 187. Although R\B\Y, having only 151 possible pokemon, doesn't recognize number 187 as being a legitimate monster, G\S sees the number 187 and DOES have a value assigned to it. Enter Hoppip. This could explain why your Charcolt -- a missingno glitch in RBY -- was recognized as Hoppip in G\S. As for why it said the Hoppip was abnormal...the game probably detected some sort of glitchiness afoot. We all know what kinda damage Missingno can do. Although the pokemon might have been recognized as a Hoppip, your G\S cart probably also picked up some "junk" in the coding...missingno excrement. The game didn't know how to process the missingno poop, so it got confused and tossed out an error message saying that an abnormality was detected.

All of the above is just a theory, but I thought I might as well toss it out for discussion. If I've stated the obvious or just spouted a theory that even Agent Mulder would be ashamed of, please go easy on the lynching.

Peace,
Pikacharma

------------------
*~*~*~*~*
To protect the world from masturbation, to screw all people within our nation, to denounce the evils of abstinence, to abduct Pikachu and get into his pants...Team Pocket Rocket disrobes at the speed of light, drop your pants now or prepare to fight!

Espeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 1713

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2001 07:05 PM      Profile for Espeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I cant really be bothered to read the whole theory but theres no need to write it up , if u want pokegods u just use gameshark.

------------------

PikaCharma
Member # 2026

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2001 07:15 PM      Profile for PikaCharma   Author's Homepage   Email PikaCharma   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
::laughs::

Nyah, that's ok. I look at my games sideways and they crash. No pokegods for me, except when I'm screwing around right before I'm about to start a new game anyway. And besides, using one of those things in battle is just *asking* my opponent to please rip out the link cable and beat me to death with it. It's justifiable homicide, too :P

Peace,
Pikacharma

------------------
To protect the world from masturbation, to screw all people within our nation, to denounce the evils of abstinence, to abduct Pikachu and get into his pants...Team Pocket Rocket disrobes at the speed of light, drop your pants now or prepare to fight!

Espeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 1713

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2001 12:47 AM      Profile for Espeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whoops my pants just dropped, stop looking at me like that.......

------------------

PikaCharma
Member # 2026

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2001 01:14 AM      Profile for PikaCharma   Author's Homepage   Email PikaCharma   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
::looks at Espeon::
"Hey! You're not wearing any shorts!"

------------------
Pikacharma's Bottomless Pit -- Vote 4 Mike and see a dead Togepi!

To protect the world from masturbation, to screw all people within our nation, to denounce the evils of abstinence, to abduct Pikachu and get into his pants... Team Pocket Rocket disrobes at the speed of light, drop your pants now or prepare to fight!

Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2001 07:04 PM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, since you got your Charcolt using GS, would you mind telling the code you used? Or do you "not remember"?

------------------
-MK

Espeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 1713

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 01:02 AM      Profile for Espeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didnt get it using g/s, if u would have red the top properly u would undertstand, scroll up to the top and c.

------------------

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 01:38 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A "code" doesn't necessarily mean "game shark." A code that's non-hackish could be, press Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A at the main screen to get 50 guys. I know you keep sayin what to do to get Charcolt, but, I want to know WHAT YOU DID to get Charcolt. Please be specific, thank you.

-MK

Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 05:09 AM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Espeon: I cant really be bothered to read the whole theory but theres no need to write it up , if u want pokegods u just use gameshark.
That kind of made me think that you used GS to get it, maybe I read it wrong ... I know you never got Charcolt, but I'm just wondering, on the premise that you did, how you did it.

------------------
-MK

CrystalMeth
Farting Nudist
Member # 1485

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 09:37 AM      Profile for CrystalMeth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know why anybody cares about glitches and/or codes that either do nothing at all of interest or could possibly mess up your game. It's silly and pointless.
And yes PikaCharma, all you've done is state the obvious.

------------------
~ Crystal the Anime cat girl ~
"Maybe Poccil could start stealing some sentance structure instead of just information."
-Mu

From: Hell on Earth | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
PikaCharma
Member # 2026

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 11:21 AM      Profile for PikaCharma   Author's Homepage   Email PikaCharma   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*shrugs* Oh well, now I know. Needed to get my brain back into pokemon mode anyways.

------------------
Pikacharma's Bottomless Pit -- Vote 4 Mike, see a dead Togepi, and take the Pokemon Purity test!

"Is this going to be like one of those horror movies where we open the door and everything's normal and we think you're crazy but then there really is a killer robot and the next morning you find me impaled on the weather vane?" -- Homer Simpson

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 03:13 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Glitch or no glitch, I want to know! Why? Cause I'm a researcher damn it!

-MK

Espeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 1713

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2001 12:26 AM      Profile for Espeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd have to agree with MK most of us are sort of curious and would like to find out stuff.
I dont know if pikacharmas link to a bottemless pit, is the hole in his brain?

------------------

PikaCharma
Member # 2026

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2001 06:56 AM      Profile for PikaCharma   Author's Homepage   Email PikaCharma   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Whap* WTF was that for? At least I got enough common sense not to catch\shark\bumfuck Missingno and think it's a pokegod.

------------------
Pikacharma's Bottomless Pit -- Vote 4 Mike, see a dead Togepi, and take the Pokemon Purity test!

"Is this going to be like one of those horror movies where we open the door and everything's normal and we think you're crazy but then there really is a killer robot and the next morning you find me impaled on the weather vane?" -- Homer Simpson

Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2001 08:36 AM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Espeon:
I'd have to agree with MK most of us are sort of curious and would like to find out stuff.
I dont know if pikacharmas link to a bottemless pit, is the hole in his brain?

What the hell was that? MK wants you to tell how you *claim* to have gotten the damn thing... how exactly is this a response to that?
quote:
Originally posted by PikaCharma:
*Whap* WTF was that for? At least I got enough common sense not to catch\shark\bumfuck Missingno and think it's a pokegod.

Nice work.

------------------
-MK

Espeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 1713

Member Rated:
posted 08-02-2001 02:09 AM      Profile for Espeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
~_~

------------------

incompetent
Farting Nudist
Member # 1635

posted 08-02-2001 05:49 PM      Profile for incompetent   Author's Homepage   Email incompetent   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Please, everyone knows that the only real pokégod around here is Anthrax.
FreeZeR
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1878

Member Rated:
posted 08-14-2001 11:09 PM      Profile for FreeZeR   Email FreeZeR   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Iyse:

Look, if you have a Charcolt, you're almost there... The gameshark CANNOT get you Pokegods. The in-game mechanisms are too strong for the GS to break for you to obtain pokegods.

Make sure you have ALL 150 pokemon and make sure they're all at lvl 100, then go back to the guy across the water in celdon who gives you softboiled. He will give you a note, something along the lines of:

"I've watched you. You're good, but not good enough"

Then you'll get sucked into a battle. He uses 2 Pokegods, which ones they are I forget. YOU MUST USE CHARCOLT AND CHARCOLT ONLY!!! Make sure you have put the rest of your pokemon in boxes. This guy is hard, trust me... He's not easy at all!!

Beat him and he'll give you a key. Then go to Bill's house and talk to him 56 times. The 57th time he will notice your key and let you into his secret garden. Do not go in yet, but go to the safari zone without flying there otherwise you'll have to do it all again. You must catch a Chansey in one visit to the Safari zone, then go to where you find Missingno. and catch one.

Put the missingno. in a box, withdraw it and it will turn into a random pokemon and battle you, use Charcolt again and catch it. Then go back to Bill's Garden and search. There are lvl 70, 80, 90 and 99 Pokegods in there.

Hope this helps.

Not to be a complete n00b (a.k.a. Don't take advantage on me and waste my time.), but does this actually work?

- - - - -
WeLCoMe To THe FreeZeR

From: O'Fallon, IL, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
PikaCharma
Member # 2026

Member Rated:
posted 08-15-2001 12:57 AM      Profile for PikaCharma   Author's Homepage   Email PikaCharma   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FreeZeR:

Not to be a complete n00b (a.k.a. Don't take advantage on me and waste my time.), but does this actually work?

Um...no. Charcolt doesn't even exist. Missingno = erased game waiting to happen, and basically any cheat code you hear that tells you to mess with Missingno is a load of shit. One exception to this is the infinite item code, which does work, but is rather stupid as it runs the risk of crashing your game. Missingno is a glitch, and exploitation of it can be unpredictable at best, and disastrous at worst. You're really better off not messing with it at all.

Peace,
Pikacharma ((Yeah yeah, I know I'm gonna get flamed for posting this, but as a Missingno survivor, I don't like to see other people fall victim to it.))

- - - - -

"There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something made up to scare us kids, like the boogieman or Michael Jackson." -- Bart Simpson

Zerot
I pay schoolgirls to verbally abuse me.
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 08-15-2001 06:01 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope this topic gets deleted. It is pointless.
From: Lizton, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Digital Kaizeren
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2081

Member Rated:
posted 08-15-2001 12:04 PM      Profile for Digital Kaizeren   Author's Homepage   Email Digital Kaizeren   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just a side note. Missingno. isn't truly a glitch, just misread data...

- - - - -
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality

From: Somewhere in the Chronicles of time and space where cows are cheesesticks | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 08-15-2001 12:06 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heh heh, look who's here...
Digital Kaizeren
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2081

Member Rated:
posted 08-15-2001 08:51 PM      Profile for Digital Kaizeren   Author's Homepage   Email Digital Kaizeren   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
::mumbles:: they finally accepted me here...took only a few months.

- - - - -
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality

From: Somewhere in the Chronicles of time and space where cows are cheesesticks | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 08-16-2001 02:26 AM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Digital Kaizeren:
I kinda thought a glitch was "just misread data"...

CrystalMeth
Farting Nudist
Member # 1485

Member Rated:
posted 08-16-2001 02:58 AM      Profile for CrystalMeth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Digital Kaizeren:

What's the difference? Not that it really matters, PikaCharma's right, and I wouldn't touch Missingno. with a ten foot pole.
Oh, and 'Charma gets brownie points for being nice to a clueless idiot, that's more than I could have done.

- - - - -
-Crys
Meow!

From: Hell on Earth | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Twinkle
I'm feeling fat and sassy~!
Member # 1690

Member Rated:
posted 08-16-2001 08:31 PM      Profile for Twinkle        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CrystalMeth:

...and I wouldn't touch Missingno. with a ten foot pole.

If you did, you'd probably end up with 160 or so ten foot poles.

- - - - -
Hich loch faauto noxlattoyen.

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.