The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » My Jolteon needs a sex change

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Jolteon needs a sex change
Jaybee
Farting Nudist
Member # 1781

posted 07-09-2001 04:28 AM      Profile for Jaybee   Email Jaybee   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I accidently raised him as a max stat male, and I've been mucking around with the DVs, but I can't get him to change to a her.

Some help please?

------------------
<S-Caliber> SPAM = shitty penis ass man

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 07-09-2001 10:24 AM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you need an attack gene of 0 or 1.
Biffster
Farting Nudist
Member # 269

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2001 07:30 PM      Profile for Biffster     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Hands Jaybee some scissors*
From: Viridian City (On the road at least) | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jaybee
Farting Nudist
Member # 1781

posted 07-13-2001 09:40 PM      Profile for Jaybee   Email Jaybee   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You do realise Biffster that it would take an axe to dismember MY Jolteon.

Thanks spunman.

------------------
<S-Caliber> SPAM = shitty penis ass man

Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 07-15-2001 10:53 AM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's 011F3FDA. Sure, it costs 28 Attack points, but does Jolteon really need an Attack score?

------------------

From: Woodbridge, VA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.