The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Changing a Poke's OT and ID#

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Changing a Poke's OT and ID#
the Newbie
Farting Nudist
Member # 1557

Member Rated:
posted 07-03-2001 11:25 PM      Profile for the Newbie     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if there are any codes to change the OT or the ID# of an individual pokemon (not the cartridge) If so, does anyone know where I could find them or what they are? I tried searching, but no luck. Thanks

------------------
Well played clerks.

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 12:53 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Try this website, maybe it has something that can help you...

http://www.dreamwater.net/hanzou/faq.txt

the Newbie
Farting Nudist
Member # 1557

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 07:14 PM      Profile for the Newbie     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks a bunch MK, that is an awesome source for codes. Is Hanzou a member of Azure Heights?

------------------
Well played clerks.

Zerot
I pay schoolgirls to verbally abuse me.
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 07:33 PM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes he is.
From: Lizton, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
the Newbie
Farting Nudist
Member # 1557

Member Rated:
posted 07-19-2001 10:07 PM      Profile for the Newbie     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How do I enter in 62961 into the two line code.

01??30DA
01??31DA

What do the two ?? need to be. Thanks for the help.

------------------
Well played clerks.

Mewone
I have a pokemon as my username. I mean, come on.
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 08-07-2001 12:50 AM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the revival of an old topic, but I have this same question.
From: Azure Heights | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-07-2001 01:00 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's kinda funny ya'll are askin that. I was about to ask a question like that myself. If I can find an answer to my question, which in turn will help answer your question, I'll help ya'll.

-MK

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-07-2001 05:33 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, I figured it out, atleast I'm pretty sure I did...

To enter in 62961 into the two line code.

01??30DA
01??31DA

You need to convert 62961 into hexadecimal, split the bits, and enter the two (don't worry, I'll do the tough part for ya)

62961 in hexadecimal is F5F1
Splitting the bits turns it into F5 and F1
So your code now looks like this...

01F530DA
01F131DA

Hopefully that will work.
-MK

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-07-2001 05:38 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mewone, if you want, you can tell me what number you need converted & I can do the hard part for you if you like...

-MK
- - - - -
"Remember, in a parallel universe, 2 plus 2 may not equal 4"

Mewone
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 08-07-2001 08:21 PM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was just working on this. How would you get 09000? Thanks, and good job!
Mewone
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 08-07-2001 10:39 PM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Never mind, I figured it out. It's 23 and 28. Thanks for the offer though.
the Newbie
Farting Nudist
Member # 1557

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2001 12:43 AM      Profile for the Newbie     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the Info MK. Is there anyway you can explain how you got the hex numbers. I am still trying to figure out the whole hex thing.

- - - - -
"When I want to feel smart I read TPM, when I want to feel dumb I read AZ." ~ Thom Burr

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2001 01:59 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, this may seem long, but, it's best you get the whole spiel from me and not off the street and only get the whole story...

Hexadecimal (or hex) is just a different way of counting numbers.

Normally, people count and do math in decimal (or base ten). It is called base ten because there are ten possible numbers in each digit position. Like here 295?23.
In the ? slot, a 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or a 9 could be there. That's ten numbers.

Hexadecimal is simply base sixteen. Which means that in each digit position, 16 numbers are possible.

This is how to count in HEXADECIMAL

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 A B C D E F 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 2A 2B 2C 2D 2E 2F 30 31 32

In hex, they have 6 new numbers (Even though to us they're letters). The A, B, C, D, E, & F.

For all intensive purposes, A = 10 B = 11 C = 12 D = 13 E = 14 F = 15

This is just the concept of what hex is. There is more to explain. But, I can show you how to convert from decimal to hexadecimal very easily (by just using a calculator)

Now, converting from decimal to hexadecimal can be done by hand, but, it takes a little bit of time, and I'd have to refresh my memory on how to teach you correctly. So, here's the quick way...

Load your calculator program on your computer.

It should be at c:\windows\calc.exe

Now, go to view at the top, and select scientific.

See the differnet choices below the readout. They go "Hex Dec Oct Bin"

Make sure Dec is selected.
Now enter a number on the calculator.
After you have entered it, click Hex.
Your original number has now been converted to Hexadecimal.

You can do the exact reverse of these steps to go from hex to dec. Just make sure hex is selected in the first place and then click dec.

Just to make sure you're doing it right try to convert 3424 from decimal to hexadecimal.

If you got D60 you did it right. Congradulations.

-MK

Subtallica
Farting Nudist
Member # 1101

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2001 08:35 AM      Profile for Subtallica     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Or you can just open your scientific calculator on Windows, type in the number, and then hit the HEX option, that works too, its alot easier as well, its what i always have done

- - - - -
The ingorance in your words merely reflects your own ignorance - MK

From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
theclaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
posted 08-12-2001 08:52 AM      Profile for theclaw   Author's Homepage   Email theclaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can you tell me the codes to change my pokemon to OT: PSYCLAW ID: 54819
I want this because the pokemon was caught using the lab trick on blue version and it's name and OT are really stupid looking. If you do this I can rename it myself. At least I am not so lazy as to ask to have the name code too!

- - - - -
Come to my web site at http://geocities.com/theclaw135 . My message board is at http://pub081.ezboard.com/btheclaw135selectriccastle.

From: Pokemon World | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.