The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » This is a request...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is a request...
Lord of fluffy cactuses
Farting Nudist
Member # 1623

Member Rated:
posted 07-02-2001 01:07 AM      Profile for Lord of fluffy cactuses   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I need a code for pokemon blue that will max out the first pokemon in my lineups stats at 999. Stadium is pissing me off, and I want to pound their cheating asses into the ground by....cheating myself.

So, if you could get me that code, it would help alot.

------------------
So many fucked up things in this world, so little time to make them even more fucked up.

Mick_Hale
Total Moron
Member # 419

Member Rated:
posted 07-02-2001 11:04 AM      Profile for Mick_Hale   Email Mick_Hale   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Won't help, stadium resets it anyway. I'm not sure if there is a way to do it through sharking the n64 cartridge, but you can't do it through the gameboy. I know this is a fact for PokéSta1, and I'm asuming it's true for PokéSta2 as well. Best you can do if you want to cheat is use a spore trode or M2. Max out all your creatures and give them unbeatable movesets. For Chromatics, use Maxxed Grep. Dunno anything about metallics, can't help you there.

------------------
TGD: Mah 'puter crashed again!
Mr. K: Have you got one of those new machines that chokes when you try to shove illogical things into it?
Zerot: Thing is we don't know what sort of things his shoved into his computer.
TGD: Oh, shut up...

From: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-03-2001 05:18 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That sounds correct. Stadium probably checks, sees that your Pokémon's stats shouldn't be 999, and then resets them to what they should be, or, won't let you use them at all. I like Mick_Hale's idea, shark an Electrode that knows Spore. And give them great stats (that are legal, but make ém illegally if you catch my drift...)

-MK

------------------
"So he said, you can't come in here dude you've got Chicken Mojo. And I'm like, what the #### is Chicken Mojo?"

"Where you wearing anything strange?"

"Just a T-Shirt that said Chicken Mojo on it."

Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 07-05-2001 05:17 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When it sets your stats to 999, this is merely a mask over the real stats. Stat experience and DVs reset the data in Stadium.

------------------
[Sig deleted due to absurd length.]

4 lines is absurd length?

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 07-05-2001 11:51 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Manuel, JT nuked your sig because you were using Quote code in it.

He don't like that.

------------------
A little sampling of my free time.
"On July 30, all Crystal movesets will be legal and anyone who says they are illegal are big fat poopy heads." -NickWhiz1

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.