The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Please Tell Me If There Is A Code For Max PP

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please Tell Me If There Is A Code For Max PP
Sage
Farting Nudist
Member # 1818

Member Rated:
posted 06-23-2001 07:25 AM      Profile for Sage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I Sharked my team last night, which took a while, and I want to know if theres a code that can get me Max PP, instead of Sharking numerous Max PP Ups. Or if there isnt, is there a code to Shark Max PP Ups?

------------------
Wewt!

From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 06-23-2001 04:17 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would suggest sharking for max PP-UPs so that way once you used them the PP will be at the correct number instead of having to do the math. If that's what you want to do then goto the following link...

http://www.dreamwater.net/hanzou/faq.txt

Check out Sections 8 and 9. This FAQ was created by hanzou, a really great guy, so be sure to thank him if this helps you, good luck.

-MK

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 06-24-2001 01:06 AM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
for which version?
Jaybee
Farting Nudist
Member # 1781

posted 07-02-2001 02:36 AM      Profile for Jaybee   Email Jaybee   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
01ff41da
01ff42da
01ff43da
01ff44da

works for me. That code has a tendency to leav me with 63/???? pp. I used 63 fissures in the wild yesterday. Yay.

------------------
<S-Caliber> SPAM = shitty penis ass man

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 03:26 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
01VI2222
01AG2322
01RA2422

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 07-10-2001 07:40 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Basically you need to turn on the two upper bits of the PP remaining bytes, as they count PP ups. I thought the shark stuff here had it, but its prolly in limbo right now. Setting them to FF or C0 and going to a poke center will work fine.

------------------
-cfalcon

"Go Beep with many people"
-Stadium 2 slut

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.