The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » How do I hack??!?!?!?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do I hack??!?!?!?
New Guy
Farting Nudist
Member # 692

Member Rated:
posted 06-23-2001 02:29 AM      Profile for New Guy   Email New Guy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Since I have found no code to unlock Dodrio mode for GS, I will have to hack it myself. What I want to know is, is it possible, and if so, how? I have unlocked Dodrio mode for RBY the normal way, and I am wondering if I can use that as a basis to search for the GS code. I was thinking of code generating while in DM on RBY, then switching to normal mode and loooking for differen values. Would this work? Am I on the right track? Should I use 16 or 8 bit search? Am I going to go insane? Maybe. I know nothing about hacking, yet I am intelligent and a quick learner, so don't be afraid to use big words.

------------------
Oh well, what can you do? We didn't ask to be born, we just work here...-Mr. K

Boing!-Mr. Saturn

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 06-23-2001 04:13 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The means to do such is above me. But they're possibly are a few people out there who would know how to begin your search. I know of one guy who is very smart, but the deal is, he doesn't like to give out GameShark codes that give players an unfair advantage over other players, so, I would be hesitant to even ask him, but, maybe someone else out there knows, I would try different forums and maybe someone will know, good luck.

-MK

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 06-24-2001 12:43 AM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There was this guy that wrote a hacking guide for Gameshark.com. If you need it, e-mail me and i'll ask.

[edit]I just remebered that he hacks codes for Gameboy. I guess that could be a good start, if you still want it just e-mail me

[This message has been edited by Cesar (edited 06-24-2001).]

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 06-24-2001 05:54 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cesar, just out of curiosity. Is there a way I could acquire this "hacking guide"? Is it on the gameshark dot com website? And if it's not, what format is it in? Is it like a text file?

Thanks for your time,
-MK

[This message has been edited by MK (edited 06-24-2001).]

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 06-24-2001 05:16 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Cesar, just out of curiosity. Is there a way I could acquire this "hacking guide"? Is it on the gameshark dot com website? And if it's not, what format is it in? Is it like a text file?
It's from this guy who used to be on Gameshark.com. He was a mod, but got fired and never came back. However someone else that I do know has most of his stuff.

I think its in a text file, but not 100% sure. If you want it, e-mail me.

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
mleo2003
Farting Nudist
Member # 1618

Member Rated:
posted 06-24-2001 08:45 PM      Profile for mleo2003   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If we are talking about the same ex-mod of Pokemon forum, then here is a link to his Gameboy Sharking Guide:

Bigsupe's Hacking Guide

For info on hacking N64, go to CMGSCCC's new VB Board and go into the N64 and Gameboy Forum. There is a post with a huge Hacking text for N64.

------------------
Email: mleo2003@hotmail.com

Visit my Strategy Page on my Site:
Matt's Strat Page

Have fun and make yourself at home.

From: Forest, Mississippi | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 06-24-2001 11:53 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info mleo2003.
New Guy
Farting Nudist
Member # 692

Member Rated:
posted 06-25-2001 05:05 PM      Profile for New Guy   Email New Guy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Cesar and mleo2003. If I hack anything, you guys will be the first to know.

------------------
Oh well, what can you do? We didn't ask to be born, we just work here...-Mr. K

Boing!-Mr. Saturn

poccil
Farting Nudist
Member # 1457

posted 06-30-2001 10:21 AM      Profile for poccil   Author's Homepage   Email poccil   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid that guide has to do with hacking using game devices. Is there a way to hack a ROM using the no$gmb emulator?

------------------
Peter Occil, in charge of The Ultimate Pokemon Center
Check out my Gold/Silver Guides! http://www.poccil.f2s.com/games/gs/guides/
Help me answer tough GS questions!

MEWMAN
Farting Nudist
Member # 1294

Rate Member
posted 06-30-2001 11:11 AM      Profile for MEWMAN   Email MEWMAN   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm. I shall rub my goatee now.

------------------
Your mano with the head. Born with the gift of the gob.

From: galway, co galway | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.