next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Crystal ROM

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crystal ROM
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2001 11:34 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is there a fully translated (into English) ROM for Crystal available? I'm doing some... research... and would appreciate the help.

------------------
A little sampling of my free time.
"After that damn movie, everybody thinks band camp is nothing but sex. I mean, come on, we break for lunch." -Bartlebee

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zerot
I pay schoolgirls to verbally abuse me.
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 06-22-2001 06:16 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can't you wait 10 or so days? By then it'll be EVERYWHERE.
From: Lizton, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 07-01-2001 01:24 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Indeed, it will be all over the net a few days after release. So be patient...

------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Jumpman16:
MewtwoSama: You're supposed to buy the cerial that looks most like you.

According to this, Rei2 enjoys Home O's®.

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 07-01-2001 11:57 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You want the truth?

I want to be able to send off a full English Crystal guide to GameFAQs the day after it's released.

Since I type as slow as Curselax, I need the head start a full ROM gives.

------------------
"On July 30, all Crystal movesets will be legal and anyone who says they are illegal are big fat poopy heads." -NickWhiz1

Houndoom
Farting Nudist
Member # 1996

Member Rated:
posted 07-16-2001 04:50 PM      Profile for Houndoom   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah does anyone know of a place to get the crystal rom? I live in England and its not going to be released there for ages Please can someone tell me?

------------------
Snorlax and Blissey rule

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2001 03:18 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Crystal's Release date is for like either the 30th or 31st of July. The English ROM is liable to not be out there until then. The only way that it is probable to be released before then would be if some stores had it on display and you could play it, someone "borrows" the game for a while, uploads ROM, and boom, but just wait until August 2nd and the ROM should be avaliable for all your copyright infrigement needs.

-MK

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 07-18-2001 01:01 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
On August 2, I'll have the game and there will be no point in getting a ROM.

(Though I might, to test Gameshark codes).

------------------
"Mirror Coat me once, shame on you. Mirror Coat me twice, I'm a fucking idiot." -TheRookie

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-18-2001 03:06 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I found a place that "might" have the Pokémon Crystal English ROM. Realize this could be a hoax/lie/whatever. I found it on AIMster, I searched for Crystal Pokemon (without the é on Pokemon) and I found 2 files a user named wcniv had. One was
Pokemon_Crystal_eng_bootleg.zip & the other was Pokemon_Crystal_eng_bootleg.sav

Take it with a grain of salt, but there you go.

-MK

Dark Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 1289

Member Rated:
posted 07-18-2001 04:52 PM      Profile for Dark Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And what is this AIMster you speak of?

------------------

From: I hope you explode violently tomorrow. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-18-2001 07:17 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
AIMster is a Napster substitute that lets you transfer more than just mp3s, possibly all file types for that matter. You can download it totally free at http://www.aimster.com/

-MK

FreeZeR
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1878

Member Rated:
posted 07-19-2001 11:02 AM      Profile for FreeZeR   Email FreeZeR   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do you have another web site that I can get it off of, the one you gave me seems a bit blank...oops. No longer blank, just slow.
Anyways, now that I have actually gotten onto the site and I am too lasy to delete this post and forget about it (which would take noticably less effort than typing this message) I will post it anyways. Happy hacking, and I hope you find those ROM links soon...

------------------
WeLCoMe To THe FreeZeR

From: O'Fallon, IL, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-21-2001 05:37 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did anyone pursue my lead?

---------------
"It's Sell-ih-bee damn it!"

Mana Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 905

Member Rated:
posted 07-26-2001 09:13 PM      Profile for Mana Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Mana Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I did... It's just a translated version. Not the real one.

------------------
~All life begins with Nu and Ends with Nu...
~That's my Belief...
~At least for Now...
----------------------
Visit my Pokemon code archive!

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2001 01:47 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not long now till we get the real deal. I'd say 5 days tops.

----------------
"Now that burning urge isn't peverted, no, it's patriotic! Americans love to moon people. I mean, it's pratically our country's salute. Ever since the first American Soldier mooned the enemy, at the battle of Assacheakwa..."

"Dude......"

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-01-2001 06:03 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.geocities.com/hmongfactors/PAGE3.html

It's here for all your evil copy right enfringement needs!

Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 08-01-2001 07:31 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hate MK more than anyone else for the next 10 minutes. He posted the exact same thing in two different topics at the same time.

DIE

[EDIT] And a separate topic was made for it before him, which actually informed of it (Manuel Calavera's). God damn, you suck, MK.

[This message has been edited by Footitch (edited 08-01-2001).]

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-01-2001 11:11 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was merely trying to spread the word so that people could get the ROM and stuff. I was trying to be helpful damnit!

-MK

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.