The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Too Lazy To Train: Please Whats The Code To Shark Pokemon With Selected Moves...?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Too Lazy To Train: Please Whats The Code To Shark Pokemon With Selected Moves...?
Sage
Farting Nudist
Member # 1818

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2001 07:11 PM      Profile for Sage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Im battling my friend this weekend, and Im too lazy to train, so Im going to Shark us both teams, just to make it fair. I want Max Stats and selected moves, thanx ^_^

Edit-Also, please tell me if I hafta catch them in the wild, I really dont wanna ;_;
------------------
Wewt!

[This message has been edited by PokeSage (edited 06-21-2001).]

From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
FreeZeR
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1878

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2001 07:35 PM      Profile for FreeZeR   Email FreeZeR   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, yes, you probably should catch them in the wild...the code for that is 01xxEDD0, just fill in XX with the hex number of the number of the pokč that you're trying to catch. (Mew-151-0x97) Okay? (I did the hex number for Mew in my head, please excuse if it's wrong.) Then, for max stats, you can use these codes:
01FF3FDA (Genes)
01FF40DA (Genes)
01FF32DA (Lvl up to 100 after one battle)
01FF35DA (Stat Exp...)
01FF36DA "
01FF37DA "
01FF38DA
01FF39DA
01FF3ADA
01FF3BDA
01FF3CDA
01FF3DDA
01FF3EDA

Make sure the sharked pokč is in first, get into a battle, win, max stats in 1&1/1 minutes!
Anything else, just ask.

------------------
WeLCoMe To THe FreeZeR

From: O'Fallon, IL, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sage
Farting Nudist
Member # 1818

Member Rated:
posted 06-22-2001 03:19 PM      Profile for Sage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
K, first of all, I do not get any of that. K, now, second of all, how do I get moves? ;_;

------------------
Wewt!

FreeZeR
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1878

Member Rated:
posted 06-22-2001 05:01 PM      Profile for FreeZeR   Email FreeZeR   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Find the number of the pokčmon you want to catch. (I.e. Mewtwo-150, Bulbasaur-1) Put that in for the XX in the first code. 01xxEDD0

Get into a random battle ANYWHERE. That pokč will appear as your opponent. Catch the bugger.

Next, put that pokemon in first-position and turn the rest of the codes on. Get into a random battle (you do know what one is correct?), and beat the crap out of the wild pokč. Your pokč will start to level up very quickly. level 5, (wait 2 sec), level 6, etc. That is for max stats-ing the pokč. This should teach it all the mvoes that it will ever lean naturally, just like he leveled past them and you got to choose whether or not you wanted the move. For actual "shark"-ed movesets, I have no idea, I haven't experimented around with that yet.

Okay?

------------------
WeLCoMe To THe FreeZeR

[This message has been edited by FreeZeR (edited 06-22-2001).]

From: O'Fallon, IL, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sage
Farting Nudist
Member # 1818

Member Rated:
posted 06-22-2001 06:01 PM      Profile for Sage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanx ^_^ I found out how to get moves at GameShark.com Wewt!

------------------
Wewt!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.