The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Sharked pokés don't work in skill/statfinder

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sharked pokés don't work in skill/statfinder
Lark84
My skeleton is made of creamy nougat.
Member # 1186

Member Rated:
posted 05-26-2001 10:05 AM      Profile for Lark84     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So I got my Xploder at last. They weren't sold out. I just used it to give my team max Stat Exp. Then I went to the skill/statfinder to check their DV's. I enter the stats, species and level exactly as they are shown on the GB screen, click on "Find Max" and... All DV's ar like 44 or something! Yet, the stats are not under/over the species max. I thought that the SF worked for max-stats-monsters as well.

I entered the codes etc. exactly as shown on the Sharkery page, everything went fine. So what is causing this problem?

------------------
Me: Mick_Hale, you're right!
poccil: Mick_Hale isn't even posting on this topic.

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 05-26-2001 12:44 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
this is a guess on my part, as i've never used the skill/stat finder:

your team is probably pretty low in levels. it would make sense for the statfinder to assume a certain amount of stat exp for each stat given the level, since there's no way to actually determine it unless you keep careful track of all the pokémon you've battled. the statfinder's probably assuming that your low level pokéys have low stat exp, resulting in impossibly high genes.

------------------
i am the sandshrew! cu-cu-kachoo!
"use a slowpoke tail and pretend it's a dildo. i do it all the time!" - onix12
"poli!!! :@ whoo! a poli smiley... well, kinda..." - kerokato

Lark84
My skeleton is made of creamy nougat.
Member # 1186

Member Rated:
posted 05-26-2001 03:06 PM      Profile for Lark84     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, they're all L100. I entered "L100" as the level as well. I sharked both Stat Exp and Level on them, but they were all at L100 already when I did it. Their stats seem fine when looking at them in the game...

------------------
Me: Mick_Hale, you're right!
poccil: Mick_Hale isn't even posting on this topic.

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 05-28-2001 06:51 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Post your Pokemon species and stats here.

------------------
"In the year 2000... Cigarette companies deny that they are targeting children with their new mascot, Smokémon."
-- Conan O'Brien

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.