The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » I want to know if there is a ENGLISH Crystal ROM out there somewhere!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I want to know if there is a ENGLISH Crystal ROM out there somewhere!
Bahamut-Zero
Farting Nudist
Member # 814

Member Rated:
posted 05-07-2001 09:08 PM      Profile for Bahamut-Zero   Author's Homepage   Email Bahamut-Zero   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just want to try out the crystal version before I buy it.

------------------
Enter Bahamut Zero's Arena NOW!

From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Professor Utsugi
Farting Nudist
Member # 1212

Rate Member
posted 05-08-2001 01:43 PM      Profile for Professor Utsugi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"..."

If you've acutally looked at the board, you'd see that this post would belong in Sakaki Tower.

Also, considering that Nintendo of America is not even completed them, you're trying to fight a losing battle.

--Utsugi

[This is a Public Service Announcement. If this offends you any way, you can kill me, and bury me facing down. By doing so, you can kiss my ass. Thank you, and good day.]

From: Fredericton NB, Canada | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bahamut-Zero
Farting Nudist
Member # 814

Member Rated:
posted 05-08-2001 05:47 PM      Profile for Bahamut-Zero   Author's Homepage   Email Bahamut-Zero   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was afraid someone would say this...

------------------
Enter Bahamut Zero's Arena NOW!

From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
mewtwo's fortress
Farting Nudist
Member # 591

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2001 11:03 AM      Profile for mewtwo's fortress     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
bahamut zero the god of mac programming for starcraft!!!

------------------
Charmeleon:"so anyways
Charmeleon: today I saw argo
Charmeleon: he bent over to pick up a quarter
Charmeleon: then BAM!
Charmeleon: he's crammed full" ~Charmeleon411 on IRC

From: the cold, dark depths of mewtwo's fortess | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
mewtwo's fortress
Farting Nudist
Member # 591

Member Rated:
posted 05-13-2001 11:06 AM      Profile for mewtwo's fortress     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my bad
thats a different bahamutZERO

------------------
Charmeleon:"so anyways
Charmeleon: today I saw argo
Charmeleon: he bent over to pick up a quarter
Charmeleon: then BAM!
Charmeleon: he's crammed full" ~Charmeleon411 on IRC

From: the cold, dark depths of mewtwo's fortess | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.