The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » help would be appreciated... items problem

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help would be appreciated... items problem
Ognob
Farting Nudist
Member # 1596

Member Rated:
posted 04-25-2001 08:38 PM      Profile for Ognob        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey everybody. first time posting on azure but ive been reading the posts for a few weeks now. i have experienced a problem with the items pack when using the item codes and infinite item codes. i cant withdraw any items from the pc or unequip items from pokemon, with the dialog telling me "items pack is full". this has happened before, but i was able to unequip items. the cancel button is still there, and you can move the cursor below the button. any way to remedy this, and explain what the problem was as so not to do it again? immeasurable thanks

------------------
Duo: "Heeero, can we stop dancing now"
Heero: "NO IT IS ENDLESS"
~Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
ang archive - pkmn exclusive

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 04-26-2001 03:32 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmm, try to select the blank items below the "Cancel" line and throw them out (Toss). Or deposit some of the real items in the PC (if it's not full) to make room for the stuff you want to take from the holding Pokemon.

------------------
"If you're walking alone in the forest, and a tree falls on you, do you make a sound?"
-- The Confused Philosopher

Ognob
Farting Nudist
Member # 1596

Member Rated:
posted 04-26-2001 06:33 PM      Profile for Ognob        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the blank items are nonexistant; when i select them it brings me back to the "pokedex pokemon pack etc" menu. the only way ive found to unequip certain items and withdraw certain items is to create an item in a slot when withdraw/unequip that same item. oh well, guess ill just experiment with it.

------------------
Duo: "Heeero, can we stop dancing now"
Heero: "NO IT IS ENDLESS"
~Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
ang archive - pkmn exclusive

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 05-01-2001 01:51 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you can get rid of the empty slots by filling the first one with "ff", i believe. once the game sees the "ff", it should consider the rest of the slots in your pack as actually emtpy.

------------------
i am the sandshrew! cu-cu-kachoo!
"use a slowpoke tail and pretend it's a dildo. i do it all the time!" - onix12
"poli!!! :@ whoo! a poli smiley... well, kinda..." - kerokato

Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 05-20-2001 05:59 AM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Or take it into Stadium 2. That should help. It fixes things up for me. No more Tera-Samu!

------------------
Absurd length? Poo.

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
JohtoMaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1023

Member Rated:
posted 05-28-2001 10:25 AM      Profile for JohtoMaster   Author's Homepage   Email JohtoMaster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What exactly does Tera-Suma do? I sharked it into my game, but I could find no use for it, so I did not save. What is its purpose?

------------------
BuRn BuLbA bUrN!
pOkÉmOn InFeRnO!
bUrN bUlBa BuRn!

From: Valparaiso, IN, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 05-28-2001 10:45 AM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Teru-sama is just a glitch. Like Missingno. It is nothing. A blank space. Read as something real. You cannot do anything with it outside tossing or selling (and I am unsure of the latter).

------------------
*Do DO do DO Do DO do* I'm Prozac the Bear!

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
IceHawk78
NOBODY IMPORTANT
Member # 1699

Member Rated:
posted 05-28-2001 11:03 AM      Profile for IceHawk78   Author's Homepage   Email IceHawk78   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When Crystal gets here, then you can trade Teru-Sama and it wil turn into one of the Crystal only Items like the G/S ball, Clear Bell, or something else.

------------------
"Puberts are good for something after all..."
-Muku
"No! He's no longer a Pubert! ;_;"
-*HeRaCr0sS*
"Damn! I just noticed that!"
-Muku

(exchange in a thread after I described the correct way to legally catch a BPing smeargle)

Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 05-28-2001 02:24 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
errr... no. the crystal items are key items, and thus can't be attached to pokemon.

------------------
Absurd length? Poo.

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 05-30-2001 04:28 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can't attach a key item to a Pokemon, but you can detach one if it's already there. When G/S came out in English, I checked the names of all the items by Sharking them as attachments and then taking them off. When you remove an attached key item, it goes in the usual key item pocket, just as though you had picked it up normally.

Note: Many of the Teru-sama items have different names when they're attached to a Pokemon.

------------------
"In the year 2000... Cigarette companies deny that they are targeting children with their new mascot, Smokémon."
-- Conan O'Brien

hanzou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1385

posted 06-10-2001 12:31 PM      Profile for hanzou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spunman:
you can get rid of the empty slots by filling the first one with "ff", i believe. once the game sees the "ff", it should consider the rest of the slots in your pack as actually emtpy.

Actually, I think the problem was with the item count. Put in these two codes to cleanly clear the items pack:
0100B7D5 <- set item count to 0
01FFB8D5 <- set item-after-last-item to blank

------------------
-hanzou

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.