The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Any DV modifier codes/Hidden Power codes?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any DV modifier codes/Hidden Power codes?
KINGDOM
Farting Nudist
Member # 1685

Rate Member
posted 04-16-2001 11:53 AM      Profile for KINGDOM   Author's Homepage   Email KINGDOM   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmm...I was wondering if there were any gameshark codes for modifying the DV's of a pokemon, or a modifier code for Hidden Power.

This would make the game a little more interesting. Anyone?

------------------
Uhm...Help, guys? :D

From: 4821 Cable Drive | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
ZZTRaider
Farting Nudist
Member # 86

Member Rated:
posted 04-16-2001 12:08 PM      Profile for ZZTRaider   Email ZZTRaider   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm assuming you mean Gold/Silver =)
Yes, the DV modifier codes DO exist, for Gold, Silver, Red, Blue, and Yellow.
This is for G/S:

01??3FDA
01??40DA

Replace each ? with a hexadecimal number, 0 - F (0 - 15).

(First line)
1st ? - Attack
2nd ? - Defense
(Second line)
1st ? - Speed
2nd ? - Special

There. Hope that helps you

------------------
ZZTRaider | zztraider@yahoo.com | AIM: ZZTRaider | ICQ: 15030114
* ZZTRaider wonders how Mew survived Labor with Mewtwo
I use Mewtwo, and I don't care if you think he's cheap or not. He'll always be on my team (except in situations where Mewtwo is banned for some stupid reason), including on G/S, not for stats, but because I like him as a pokemon. So there!

From: A Long, Long Time Ago; In A Galaxy Far, Far Away | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
KINGDOM
Farting Nudist
Member # 1685

Rate Member
posted 04-16-2001 06:36 PM      Profile for KINGDOM   Author's Homepage   Email KINGDOM   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, thanks ZZTRaider! You're a godsend!

------------------
Uhm...Help, guys? :D

From: 4821 Cable Drive | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
ZZTRaider
Farting Nudist
Member # 86

Member Rated:
posted 04-16-2001 10:13 PM      Profile for ZZTRaider   Email ZZTRaider   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You're welcome. I just happened to have the sheet that I have it written down on nearby. =)

------------------
I use Mewtwo, and I don't care if you think he's cheap or not. He'll always be on my team (except in situations where Mewtwo is banned for some stupid reason), including on G/S, not for stats, but because I like him as a pokemon. So there!

From: A Long, Long Time Ago; In A Galaxy Far, Far Away | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 04-16-2001 11:11 PM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks. But what about HP? And does the Special part do SDef AND SAtt? 'Cause I know nothing about DV's, except 10's are shiny.

------------------
Let us celebrate this momentous occasion by the addition of chocolate to milk.

From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
ZZTRaider
Farting Nudist
Member # 86

Member Rated:
posted 04-17-2001 07:24 AM      Profile for ZZTRaider   Email ZZTRaider   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Special determines both Special Attack and Special Defense. As for HP, it depends on the other DVs.

Attack 8
Defense 4
Speed 2
Special 1

That's what each one is worth. If the DV is odd (1,3,5,7,9,B,D,F), then add the number that that stat is worth in. The total is the HP DV.

So, if I had a monster with the DVs E/F/1/5, then I'd have an HP DV of 7. Understand?

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.