The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Hall of Fame Screwed Up

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hall of Fame Screwed Up
CrystalMeth
Farting Nudist
Member # 1485

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2001 07:35 PM      Profile for CrystalMeth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know what the hell happend, I just went to glance at my hall of fame and it's totaly screwed up. All it shows is a bunch of glitchy gibberish across the screen, only two of the entrees show pitures of pokemon, and neither of them are pokemon I used.
I have no idea what I could have done to mess it up. The only sharking I've done recently is sharked a few moves, and got wild Eevee.
Is there anything I can do?

------------------
~ Crystal the Anime cat girl ~
"It seemed like a good idea at the time."
--Mason Verger on cutting off his face and feeding it to the dog, Hannibal

From: Hell on Earth | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2001 08:17 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's probably the wild Eevee. The thing is, the Hall of Fame gets screwed up when you see Missingno, and that has something to do with editing wild pokemon or doing something to wild pokemon thats not supposed to happen or whatnot. Trying to make something that could have been a wild rattata into a wild eevee is an example of this. Your eevee might have looked glitchy or like something else when you caught it, or might have had another pokemon's moves. Theres a code to clear your hall of fame, but I dont remember it, look around, you should find it pretty quick. Hope this helps.

------------------
Eggie221: No, I know youre drew cuz your the only person on the planet who would want sex.
-The Village Idiot explaining how he knew me under a different SN.

Mick_Hale
Total Moron
Member # 419

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2001 11:22 PM      Profile for Mick_Hale   Email Mick_Hale   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Missigno, the number one cause of messed up halls of fame. Sharking is possible.

------------------
"oh and remind me to add taping that show to the list of smart things you've done so far this year

now whered i put that post-it"
- Yavarice, attempting to pay me a compliment

From: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
CrystalMeth
Farting Nudist
Member # 1485

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2001 11:49 PM      Profile for CrystalMeth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Grumbles* I just had to have that Eevee didn't I?
Well, could someone give me the code to clear my hall of fame?

------------------

Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 04-04-2001 05:49 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
0100A2D5 For Red/Blue
0100A1D5 For Yellow

If your doing this on Gold/Silver

A) Shame on you.
B) Scour the Board, or ask kelv, he may have it. Otherwise, do a search (google is my favorite, then altavista) for Pokemon Gamshark codes. You'll get a lotta repeats, but you should find it sooner or later.

------------------
Eggie221: No, I know youre drew cuz your the only person on the planet who would want sex.
-The Village Idiot explaining how he knew me under a different SN.

mleo2003
Farting Nudist
Member # 1618

Member Rated:
posted 04-04-2001 07:22 PM      Profile for mleo2003   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hacked this one a while back, but it isn't perfect:

010083D6

It's for Gold and Silver. I'm not sure if it will work right or not, but try it anyway.

------------------
Come to my Pokemon Gameshark Page:
http://www.maxpages.com/mattspokeshark/

From: Forest, Mississippi | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
CrystalMeth
Farting Nudist
Member # 1485

Member Rated:
posted 04-05-2001 01:31 AM      Profile for CrystalMeth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Luckily, it was yellow I screwed up. My Shark hasn't touched my Silver cart yet, and maybe it never will. Anyway, thanks alot for your help!

------------------

theclaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
posted 04-15-2001 06:13 AM      Profile for theclaw   Author's Homepage   Email theclaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a messed up hall of fame on my blue version. I used it in stadium 2 to trade with my gold and it thought i had a box 13! The max number of boxes on a blue game is only 12. This did allow me to get a level 100 seadra without gameshark. I also kept a level 2 alakazam with bite and hi jump kick. You can't get missingnos this way. This was worth risk to get the seadra.

------------------
My pokemon skills even make GODS look inferior to me!

From: Pokemon World | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.