The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Unsketchable Moves

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Unsketchable Moves
Pokeking
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1639

Rate Member
posted 04-02-2001 03:19 PM      Profile for Pokeking   Author's Homepage   Email Pokeking   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In my jouneys as the Pokeking. I discovered through Sharking for Smeargle that there are unskecthable moves. I created a MS for Smeargle
Aeroblast
Sacred Fire
Metronome
Recover
I used this Smeargle only to find that Metronome was in pink like in Stadium1. I used GS to replace Metronome with Ancient Power. Has anyone found other unsketchable moves?

------------------
His Royal Majesty,
The Pokeking =]:)

From: United States | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 04-02-2001 03:32 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
only sketch and struggle so far. didn't know about metronome, i'll have to try it.

------------------
i am the sandshrew! cu-cu-kachoo!
"use a slowpoke tail and pretend it's a dildo. i do it all the time!" - onix12
"poli!!! :@ whoo! a poli smiley... well, kinda..." - kerokato

Pokeking
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1639

Rate Member
posted 04-02-2001 04:10 PM      Profile for Pokeking   Author's Homepage   Email Pokeking   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You see, I wanted to create a Legendary Smeargle. This was the moveset I tought of.

Recover-almost all legendaries have it.
Aeroblast-Lugia only
Sacred Fire-Houou only
Ancient Power-again almost all legendaries have it.

------------------
His Royal Majesty,
The Pokeking =]:)

From: United States | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2001 08:45 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I fail to see anything that stops Smeargle from Sketching Aeroblast or Sacred Fire. If Stadium marks them as illegal, it's wrong. Recover should work fine, too.

------------------
"The fact is that for the leader of the Opposition to stand up in this House and to start citing numbers, Mr. Speaker, is grossly irresponsible."
-- Finance minister Paul Martin, during a debate on the value of the Canadian dollar

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 04-03-2001 02:19 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Upon rereading his post, I think he was saying that it doesn't do metronome, which I think I had heard from somebody a time ago, but I had never heard formally tested.

He was giving his moveset for completeness: perhaps someone else had sketched metronome, after all, and then the rest would become relevent data.

But when I first read it I thought it wouldn't let him have Sacred Fire either. I don't think that's what was said, though.

------------------
-cfalcon

"DAMN those are some skinny sick cows"
-pkthunder sighting a field of horses

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.