The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » hmm,looking for R-B/Y/G hacked graphics

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hmm,looking for R-B/Y/G hacked graphics
D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 03-27-2001 05:21 AM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if you remember the small archive from Necrosaro with the pics of G/S,i'm looking for the same,but for R-B/G/Y.Anyone knows where to find it?
EDIT:braaaah,small error
------------------
Sama get's down to last Poke (Golem);Enemy has Gengar out.Sama uses Explosion anyway.-MewtwoSama,on "how to waste a golem quickly"

[This message has been edited by D-Teclis (edited 03-27-2001).]

Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 04-01-2001 03:55 AM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
See, the thing is;

Some monkeys who like to masturbate themselves looking at Koffing pictures, say that they have done just this. But, however, they say they won't release it until everybody in the world admits that Koffing is sexier than Pamela Anderson. Unfortuanetly for you, this won't happen until Pamela Anderson is either a) dead or b) old and saggy.

So, give up now.

------------------
"Obviously these guys predict the apocalypse with bubblegum wrappers." - Quetzalcoatl
"if you're an aussie, throw on an oddish or bellsprout and call it 'salad'" - spunman

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 04-01-2001 05:30 AM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Already given up,but thanks anyway.

*kicks the first monkey who pass near him*

------------------
Sama get's down to last Poke (Golem);Enemy has Gengar out.Sama uses Explosion anyway.-MewtwoSama,on "how to waste a golem quickly" :)

kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 04-06-2001 12:00 AM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know of this Pokémon ROM hacking project that's going on... it's putting the graphics from gold to a blue ROM. I question their success, but they obviously know where the graphics are. Perhaps that the compression is the same...

I'd like to know if anyone has extracted the sprites (the Bulbasaur sprite, the Surfing Pikachu sprite, etc) and the human portraits (Hiker, Cooltrainer, etc) to graphic files.

Gloomboy
Farting Nudist
Member # 462

Member Rated:
posted 04-06-2001 01:24 AM      Profile for Gloomboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tghost,I may be flaming,but that wasn't very nice. You should have just told him something like "that site is down" or "they don't give pictures anymore" or something like that instead of saying mean things about monkeys.

Was that a stupid question? I hardly think any question is stupid unless it was asked by a stupid person.

------------------
[Sig deleted due to absurd length.]

From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 04-06-2001 08:52 PM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, I was trying to put truth to some of the people who claim they can do it. They are mean and nasty. They are monkeys. They do do that sort of thing along to Koffing pictures...I'm not talking about Neo and Damoose, who are skilled, but all the newbies who say they can and are arrogant and ignorant.

Anyway, I wasn't exactly sane when I typed that...

------------------
"Obviously these guys predict the apocalypse with bubblegum wrappers." - Quetzalcoatl
"if you're an aussie, throw on an oddish or bellsprout and call it 'salad'" - spunman

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2001 01:39 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you just want to get the pictures, it's probably easier to just call them up on an emulator and take a screenshot...

------------------
"Sometimes politicians prefer to bury their heads in the sand and thereby expose another part of their anatomies for public viewing."
-- Bishop Fred Henry

D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2001 03:25 AM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by White Cat:
If you just want to get the pictures, it's probably easier to just call them up on an emulator and take a screenshot...

It would be easier if it was for screenshots,but i need the graphics of the 151 poke ^_^;;
*should try with standard tools,it may work*

------------------
Sama get's down to last Poke (Golem);Enemy has Gengar out.Sama uses Explosion anyway.-MewtwoSama,on "how to waste a golem quickly" :)

Mana Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 905

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2001 02:25 PM      Profile for Mana Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Mana Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmm... one of the links on this site, called something about pokemon icons, hav r/b pics added to a deep background. Oh, and i think that koffings are kind of cute...

------------------
Howmany jumping Chinese do you need to create an earthquake?-an article i quoted from the SIZESAURUS.
---------------------- Visit my code archive! (Lugia-the flying fish's is better)
Http://www.geocities.com/manalugia/home.html

D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 04-12-2001 04:55 AM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have taken a look at this,but not really convinced :P

------------------

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 04-14-2001 10:33 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i have nothing against broken sentences--i use them all the time--but i have no idea what this thread is about anymore.

------------------
i am the sandshrew! cu-cu-kachoo!
"use a slowpoke tail and pretend it's a dildo. i do it all the time!" - onix12
"poli!!! :@ whoo! a poli smiley... well, kinda..." - kerokato

D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 04-15-2001 04:58 AM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spunman:
i have nothing against broken sentences--i use them all the time--but i have no idea what this thread is about anymore.

Well,to make this clear:I have the code to make a french pbs.Actually,i'm looking for other graphics ,so ,the players will be able to choose how their pokemon will be represented.

------------------

hanzou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1385

posted 06-10-2001 02:57 PM      Profile for hanzou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D-Teclis:
Well,to make this clear:I have the code to make a french pbs.Actually,i'm looking for other graphics ,so ,the players will be able to choose how their pokemon will be represented.

So as I understand it, you need to get graphics from the pokemon ROM, rather than the much harder and amazing task that Necrosaro did of understanding how to put graphics into a pokemon ROM. I think it would be easiest for you to just run emulators and take screenshots yourself, and get screenshots from websites that have already done this such as:

necrosaro's webpage - http://www.sfcave.com/pokemon/
pokemon factory - [now a dead link]

[ 01-13-2005, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: hanzou ]

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 06-11-2001 10:46 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here's my question. How come people who have already done hard hard work [I'm not talking about Necrosaro here, but some other jerk(s)] simply share their stuff with others. I wanted to get some SNES Graphics off this dude. He said it took him a long time and wouldn't give em to me. Why should I be forced to go through months of hard work when this one ass could just send me the files and save me months of work?

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

Š 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.