next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » help

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help
ANOON224
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1528

Rate Member
posted 03-05-2001 03:19 PM      Profile for ANOON224     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
do any of u guys know if i traded and got a sharked pokemon with moves it could never learn and used my game on stadium 2 would it screw up neither or both the games?????

------------------

Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 03-06-2001 03:22 AM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't think it would screw up either of the games. The moves should just come up in a different colour on the selection screen to show that they are 'illegal'.

------------------
<Forge> this is gonna be risky
<Forge> involves you being fp for ....say, 200 turns

-Darth David's master plan to beat me on the PBS

Mick_Hale
Total Moron
Member # 419

Member Rated:
posted 03-06-2001 08:16 AM      Profile for Mick_Hale   Email Mick_Hale   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't think so. I've used illegal moves in Stadium 1 and they only showed up in purple, but I could still battle and I still won the mini-tourneys. I'm not so sure about stadium 2, though. Your best bet is not to use illegal moves.

That is among one of my absolutely not alloweds in Hale's guide to sharking.

------------------
"And all this coming from a guy who dropped physics... twice." - Yavarice

Hah!

From: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
ANOON224
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1528

Rate Member
posted 03-07-2001 07:26 PM      Profile for ANOON224     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if there is a code for u to have lv. 255 stats but still be lv. 5 that way i could smoke at the little cup. I already tried catching a lv. 100 pokemon and useing a code that would make its lv. show up as 5 but even with the stats i couldn't even beat a lv. 6 eevee. HELP ;}

------------------

kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 03-07-2001 09:39 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why would you need that when all you could do is load up your L5 guys with high power moves like Hyper Beam, Blizzard, Flamethrower, Surf, Psychic, Thunder, and the like? At that level they will all be OHKOs anyways...

This would also mean that in the end, the faster team wins...

Mick_Hale
Total Moron
Member # 419

Member Rated:
posted 03-08-2001 08:26 AM      Profile for Mick_Hale   Email Mick_Hale   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Once again, that is in Hale's absolutely do not do column. There is a way, and that's to shark exact stats. Just shark the moves, level at whatever level you want, and give them all 999 stats.

------------------
"And all this coming from a guy who dropped physics... twice." - Yavarice

Hah!

From: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 03-08-2001 05:20 PM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think I love Stadium.
Y'see, anything with 999 stats when played on stadium doesn't have 999 stats. It has whatever stats before the evil sharker put those three 9's on.
Of course, it doesn't stop illegal moves, but you can't win em all...

------------------
<Forge> this is gonna be risky
<Forge> involves you being fp for ....say, 200 turns

-Darth David's master plan to beat me on the PBS

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.