The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » These ees to hard!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: These ees to hard!
Fractyl
Farting Nudist
Member # 1311

Member Rated:
posted 03-02-2001 10:49 PM      Profile for Fractyl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know of a way to enter new GS codes on their PC and then upload them to a GS-Online so I don't have to enter new ones by hand all the time?

------------------
Call me mint jelly, cause I'm on the lamb!

From: Wetlands of Langley B.C. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mick_Hale
Total Moron
Member # 419

Member Rated:
posted 03-03-2001 10:30 PM      Profile for Mick_Hale   Email Mick_Hale   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey look! This monkey only has one ass! hehehe.

There have been tons of different GS sites posted here at Azure. Just go to one, and copy and paste. Copy and Paste. Copy and Paste. Copy and Paste. Copy and Paste. It's that easy.

------------------
"And all this coming from a guy who dropped physics... twice." - Yavarice

Hah!

From: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fractyl
Farting Nudist
Member # 1311

Member Rated:
posted 03-04-2001 01:37 AM      Profile for Fractyl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's not actually what I meant. I know how to enter new codes. I was wondering if there is a program that allows me to add them on my computer, then upload the new codes into my GS

------------------
Call me mint jelly, cause I'm on the lamb!

From: Wetlands of Langley B.C. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Animeluver
Farting Nudist
Member # 1466

Member Rated:
posted 03-04-2001 04:11 PM      Profile for Animeluver   Email Animeluver   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah. That's what the Printer port-looking thingy is on the back of an OLD PSX GS. The Pros don't have it, of course. (By old I mean the one that went into the back of the PSX.)

------------------
I'M FINALLY A SLUDGE BOMB AND-WHAT!!?!? Assed Monkeys? Aw, dammit.

Mick_Hale
Total Moron
Member # 419

Member Rated:
posted 03-04-2001 10:27 PM      Profile for Mick_Hale   Email Mick_Hale   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now you're pushing your luck. Everyone I know says I'm the laziest person they know, with the exception of one friend who still somehow thinks he's lazier. I enter my GS codes, everyone I know enters their GS codes, you do the same damn thing!

And as far as I know, there isn't a program like that. It's much better to do it, make sure you check the codes several hundred times to make sure they are accurate, and enter the right codes. It's not so hard.

Sorry for the pushiness. I really have to work on anger management.

------------------
"And all this coming from a guy who dropped physics... twice." - Yavarice

Hah!

From: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.