The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » NickName Gameshark Codes for G/S

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NickName Gameshark Codes for G/S
Divine Wind
Farting Nudist
Member # 1051

Rate Member
posted 01-21-2001 02:22 AM      Profile for Divine Wind   Author's Homepage   Email Divine Wind   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Name Rater won't change my pokemon's name! Both of them say it's a "perfect name" and won't change it! Is there a Gameshark code that will let me change it's nickname? Thanks for your help!

------------------

Fractyl
Farting Nudist
Member # 1311

Member Rated:
posted 01-22-2001 01:28 AM      Profile for Fractyl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is realted to your Trainer ID #, the name rater will only change the name if your ID # and the Pokémon's ID are the same. All you need to do is find a code that changes the Pokémon's ID #

------------------
Call me mint jelly, cause I'm on the lamb!

From: Wetlands of Langley B.C. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cheater
Farting Nudist
Member # 216

posted 01-22-2001 11:56 AM      Profile for Cheater        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
way old topic: #37

instructions for r/b/y
quote:
Originally posted by JDonald:
If you want to change the name of a pokemon whose IdNo or OT don't match yours,

Enter the code 010091CF on yellow (010092CF on red/blue I think)
Go to the name rater.
Put the pokemon that you want to rename at the top of your team.
Talk to the name rater and ask him to rate the name of one of your other pokemon whose OT and IdNo DO match yours.
Turn on the GS switch when you're at the screen where you enter the name.

There, now the new name will be given to the pokemon at the top of your team, regardless of whether it had an "impeccable name."

mlmiddleton@yahoo.com is currently looking for a similar method for a safe and easy way to change the name of your character and rival.

the corresponding code for g/s is 010005d0, so the full instructions for g/s are:
enter the code 010005d0
Go to the name rater.
Put the pokemon that you want to rename at the top of your team.
Talk to the name rater and ask him to rate the name of one of your other pokemon whose OT and IdNo DO match yours.
Turn on the GS switch when you're at the screen where you enter the name.

[ 01-12-2005, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: Cheater ]

Divine Wind
Farting Nudist
Member # 1051

Rate Member
posted 01-22-2001 07:04 PM      Profile for Divine Wind   Author's Homepage   Email Divine Wind   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks!

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.