The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Extremely Urgent.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Extremely Urgent.
Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 01-10-2001 08:09 PM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*sob*

I look in all my boxes,and they are ALL glitched up.I had just been giving max stat exp to my pokemon with my gameshark, did everything correctly. when i look in,all my boxes have glitchy writing to where the pokemon inside the box number is.When i look in the box, it's all empty. This goes for all boxes...any way to fix this?

------------------
AIM:Argothian Wurm

"Koko need different gameboy or different gameshark, because Nintendo change something about insides".
-cfalcon

If you think variety is "sad", then you can just bite my shiny metal ass.
-Mr. K

From: new york,NY,USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cheater
Farting Nudist
Member # 216

posted 01-10-2001 10:14 PM      Profile for Cheater        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sorry argo. if the boxes appear that way every time you turn the game on, then the data is probably permanently corrupted. and you'll have to train (or shark) back those pokemon from scratch.

so you still don't use a memory card due to lack of $$$, eh. but you have plenty of friends that own one right? i'm sure any one of them will be happy to let you use 1 of the 100 slots on their card to keep your game safe in the future.

------------------

Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 01-11-2001 12:02 AM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whenever i deposit a pokemon,the box swallows em up, and they disappear.

------------------
AIM:Argothian Wurm

"Koko need different gameboy or different gameshark, because Nintendo change something about insides".
-cfalcon

If you think variety is "sad", then you can just bite my shiny metal ass.
-Mr. K

From: new york,NY,USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
ProTrainer2001
Farting Nudist
Member # 1384

Member Rated:
posted 01-11-2001 11:43 AM      Profile for ProTrainer2001   Email ProTrainer2001   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is exactly why I never use gameshark codes unless its for attcks.But I do have a memory card,so I dont know why I don't. Hehehehe. If you don't have a memory card don't use gameshark codes because of the little slight risk.

------------------
"You know ya blew up when women rush the stands and try to grab your hands like some screaming Usher fans"
Eminem

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.