The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Code to fight gym leaders

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Code to fight gym leaders
Wiccan
Farting Nudist
Member # 606

Member Rated:
posted 01-03-2001 09:29 PM      Profile for Wiccan   Author's Homepage   Email Wiccan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have the codes to fight the G/S gym leaders again.

------------------
Brightest Blessings -
Wiccan
--------
Lugias' Cave
--------
Janeway - "Fine, we will do this without you"
7 of 9 - "You will fail"

Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 01-03-2001 09:45 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
01007CD5

I think that doesn't work with Claire, since you have to have no Dragon Fang.

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
1970Beetle
Farting Nudist
Member # 933

Member Rated:
posted 01-04-2001 04:42 PM      Profile for 1970Beetle   Author's Homepage   Email 1970Beetle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Someone ask Lugia the Flyin Fish. He's got tons of codes for G/S.

------------------
Please visit my site and register as a Pokemon Trainer. http://www.tbns.net/poketrainer/home.html
Thanks to everyone who has registered. If you can't find yourself, hit REFRESH.

From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dark Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 1289

Member Rated:
posted 01-05-2001 01:44 AM      Profile for Dark Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yay Porygon, have you tested the code? Maybe JDonald will know, considering he had the codes for the R/B/Y versions. And they were all different codes for each different Gym leader.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Dark Lugia (edited 01-05-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Dark Lugia (edited 01-05-2001).]

From: I hope you explode violently tomorrow. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 01-05-2001 04:48 AM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, I have not tested this as I'm not a heavy Sharker, but somebody asked this a few days ago here, and that was the answer. Why?

This code makes it so you have No Badges in Johto. Which means you can re-fight the gym leaders to get their badges again. It wouldn't work well with Clair (and maybe the Normal Gym Leader?) due to having to collect an extra item before getting the badge.

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
hanzou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1385

posted 01-05-2001 12:17 PM      Profile for hanzou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry guys, I spoke too soon in that last thread. It just so happens that the only gym leader that I had tried to find the code for at the time was Clair, and removing Kanto badges works for her.

However, yesterday I checked Faulker and Bugsy, and it turns out that they aren't dependent on badges (Yay!).

Make Faulker and Bugsy fight-able:
01004ED8

To make Clair fight-able, just remove the rising badge. I think this works regardless of whats been done with the dragon fang.

I will check out the other gym leaders when I get my GameBoy back tomorrow.

------------------
-hanzou (formerly known as jdonald)

hanzou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1385

posted 01-07-2001 01:58 PM      Profile for hanzou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All codes for Johto gym leaders here.

[ 01-13-2005, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: hanzou ]

Wiccan
Farting Nudist
Member # 606

Member Rated:
posted 01-07-2001 07:43 PM      Profile for Wiccan   Author's Homepage   Email Wiccan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why you change your name? And thanks

------------------
Brightest Blessings -
Wiccan
--------
Lugias' Cave
--------
Janeway - "Fine, we will do this without you"
7 of 9 - "You will fail"

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.