The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Scrolling for Key Items

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scrolling for Key Items
*HeRaCr0sS*
Farting Nudist
Member # 1193

Member Rated:
posted 01-03-2001 05:12 PM      Profile for *HeRaCr0sS*     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What's the code for this? I dunno why, but in the middle of my game, while playing without gameshark, I pressed Select to get my bike, but nothing was registered. I went to the Key Items, and it looked empty, but if you scrolled down one, you could still get to the bike. This is what happened to me when I was editing my Pokeballs and forgot to put in the scrolling code for the ball pack so I figgered I needed the scroll code for key items.

------------------
Quik PokéFunnies! Topic: Idiot's Guide to TPM
"Jolteon- TWave, TBolt, Roar, Double team @Miracle Seed" - Scizor007
HyA_DEATH_DBS's Quadruple(or is it more?) Posting
"yo people, i have a question to ask you. How do you know when you've encountered a shiny pokemon??? the reason i ask this is because i think my damn game is defective and came with no shiny pokemon." - evil_trainer
*TPMers* I'm not mocking you. This is just for a harmless laugh. =)

hanzou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1385

posted 01-05-2001 12:32 PM      Profile for hanzou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Today I don't have my GameBoy with me, so I can't test this out. But since the code for key item slot 1 modifier is 01??E2D5, the code for changing the number of key items is probably 01??E1D5

------------------
-hanzou (formerly known as jdonald)

*HeRaCr0sS*
Farting Nudist
Member # 1193

Member Rated:
posted 01-07-2001 12:52 AM      Profile for *HeRaCr0sS*     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks a bunch, hanzou.

------------------
Quik PokéFunnies! Topic: Idiot's Guide to TPM
"Jolteon- TWave, TBolt, Roar, Double team @Miracle Seed" - Scizor007
HyA_DEATH_DBS's Quadruple(or is it more?) Posting
"yo people, i have a question to ask you. How do you know when you've encountered a shiny pokemon??? the reason i ask this is because i think my damn game is defective and came with no shiny pokemon." - evil_trainer
*TPMers* I'm not mocking you. This is just for a harmless laugh. =)

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.