The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Code request JDonald or any other experienced sharker. (Please answer quickly)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Code request JDonald or any other experienced sharker. (Please answer quickly)
Mew2150
Farting Nudist
Member # 198

Rate Member
posted 12-30-2000 12:48 PM      Profile for Mew2150     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I need some codes to let me trade again, please. The lady at the top floor of the Poke Center says the Trade and Battle Machines are still being adjusted, but I have 160 playing hours and I've seen all of the Pokes in my Dex.

Thanxs.

--Mew

------------------
It is I Mew2150 the most powerful Pokemon ever!

From: The Sky in Pallet Town | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
JDonald
Farting Nudist
Member # 126

posted 12-30-2000 01:15 PM      Profile for JDonald   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I had a feeling that pokedex code wouldn't solve your problem.

Fix trade and battle machines:
01CCBAD7

Happy New Year.

------------------
-jdonald

Mew2150
Farting Nudist
Member # 198

Rate Member
posted 12-30-2000 01:23 PM      Profile for Mew2150     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You are the best!!!! Thanks alot! You should make a page like u did for R/B/Y at Gamefaqs for G/S.

--Mew

------------------
It is I Mew2150 the most powerful Pokemon ever!

From: The Sky in Pallet Town | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
mewtwo's fortress
Farting Nudist
Member # 591

Member Rated:
posted 12-30-2000 08:38 PM      Profile for mewtwo's fortress     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thanks you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!
you have saved my from having to restart my whole game

Now I will go back to learning the complicated art of posting without screwing up the formatting.

------------------
come to our site http://pub40.ezboard.com/beeveecave needs members

[This message has been edited by White Cat (edited 01-02-2001).]

From: the cold, dark depths of mewtwo's fortess | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.