The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Reset codes request.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reset codes request.
doralee23
Farting Nudist
Member # 165

Member Rated:
posted 12-22-2000 08:12 PM      Profile for doralee23   Email doralee23   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does any body have codes so you can fight the gyms again? And have team rocket appear in mohagny town and radio tower?

------------------
Tasy Breaded Pokemon:
One plump Pidgy,or Farfetched, (Pidgetto and Delibird are reccomend for big feeds)
Marinated bird pokemon in olive oil , thyme and basil. Bread with bread crunbs mixed with wheat germ and garlic. Cook in oven at 350 degrees for one hour. Skin sould crispy not soggy or brunt.
Serve with Rice piliaf seson with Megauium leaves.
I'm not stupid! Just very lazy!

From: A beautiful feild with bees and choclate milk. | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
doralee23
Farting Nudist
Member # 165

Member Rated:
posted 12-26-2000 06:03 PM      Profile for doralee23   Email doralee23   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anybody? Anybody at all?

------------------
Tasy Breaded Pokemon:
One plump Pidgy,or Farfetched, (Pidgetto and Delibird are reccomend for big feeds)
Marinated bird pokemon in olive oil , thyme and basil. Bread with bread crumbs mixed with wheat germ and garlic. Cook in oven at 350 degrees for one hour. Skin sould crispy not soggy or brunt.
I'll mispell If i damn well feel like it!

From: A beautiful feild with bees and choclate milk. | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
JDonald
Farting Nudist
Member # 126

posted 12-28-2000 01:00 PM      Profile for JDonald   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What's up doralee23.

In R/B/Y, we had special codes to allow us to fight gym leaders again. In G/S, we don't though. The ability to fight gym leaders is determined solely by the badges you hold.

So take these codes:
All Johto badges:
01ff7cd5
All Kanto badges:
01ff7dd5

And we modify to get these codes:
No Johto badges:
01007cd5
No Kanto badges:
01007dd5

It's nice that some of the programming in G/S is less complicated than it was in R/B/Y. But it's unfortunate that you can no longer save your game to have a character with all the badges and all gym leaders still fight-able.

------------------
-jdonald

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 12-29-2000 11:19 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But what about the Dragon Gym, where you don't get the badge right after you beat the gym leader? How does that work?

------------------
"If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
-- Red Green

JDonald
Farting Nudist
Member # 126

posted 12-29-2000 05:58 PM      Profile for JDonald   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah. In that case, an additional code is needed.

The code would not take too long to find if I knew how to complete Claire's task.

------------------
-jdonald

hanzou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1385

posted 01-05-2001 12:19 PM      Profile for hanzou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry, what I said earlier was wrong. See topic "Code to fight gym leaders" here.

[ 01-13-2005, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: hanzou ]

doralee23
Farting Nudist
Member # 165

Member Rated:
posted 01-06-2001 01:28 PM      Profile for doralee23   Email doralee23   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
On my game, the no badges code just takes away the badges and does not allow me to fight gym leaders at all.

------------------
Tasy Breaded Pokemon:
Marinated bird pokemon in olive oil , thyme and basil. Bread with bread crumbs mixed with wheat germ and garlic. Cook in oven at 350 degrees for one hour. Skin sould crispy not soggy or brunt.

hanzou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1385

posted 01-07-2001 02:05 PM      Profile for hanzou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, it turns out that badges only matter for Clair, and even then the badge part only comprises half the code.

Here are the complete gym leader codes for Johto.

Falkner, Bugsy, and Whitney fightable:
01004ED8

Chuck, Jasmine, and Pryce fightable:
01004FD8

Make Jasmine go to her gym if you haven't given her the potion already:
010091D8

Clair fightable:
017F7CD5 <- this code removes your rising badge
01004FD8

------------------
-hanzou (formerly known as jdonald)

doralee23
Farting Nudist
Member # 165

Member Rated:
posted 01-16-2001 04:10 PM      Profile for doralee23   Email doralee23   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What about khanto leaders?

------------------
Tasy Breaded Pokemon:

kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 01-16-2001 08:10 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You forgot Morty, the Ghost gym leader. I would believe the code to make him fightable is the same for Falkener, Bugsy, and Whitney, right?

Finally, about that badge code...

that would mean that
01 - Zephyr Badge only
02 - Hive Badge only
04 - Plain Badge only
08 - Fog Badge only
10 - Storm Badge only
20 - Mineral Badge only
40 - Glacier Badge only
80 - Rising Badge only

and adding a combination of the following would result in having those badges (eg. 33 would give you the Zephyr, Hive, Storm, and Mineral Badges), even though the other code would be required (and modified). Would it be possible to modify the code for a specific badge? And why are there 4 leaders to a byte? What are the two bits per Pokémon for?

------------------
Coming Soon... The Pokémon Hotline Server...

hotline://24.65.195.141

Sneak preview available now! Grand Opening next week. (Open Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Weekends from 4:30 PM MST to 10:00 PM MST)

hanzou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1385

posted 01-22-2001 09:58 PM      Profile for hanzou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
doralee23, I didn't look up Kanto yet.

kelv, thanks for pointing out that I missed Morty, but his code is not the same as the first three gym leaders. His code is the same as the last four gym leaders. So it's not four gym leaders to a code but rather either three or five gym leaders to a code.

Modify a code for a specific badge? If you mean make a GameShark code that sets one badge but leaves the other badges with their original value, then that isn't possible.

What do you mean by "two bits per Pokemon"?

------------------
-hanzou

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.