The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Numbers Game Part 2

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Numbers Game Part 2
kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 12-16-2000 01:44 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here's the lowdown on two new codes that I recently tested:

01xx46DA - PokéRUS Modifier
It has been well known that putting in 01 makes you have the PokéRUS, but in fact, putting in 0y (where y is from 1 to F) makes it have the PokéRUS. Perhaps this also determines the length of time that you had the PokéRUS, but I am not sure. On the other side, putting in y0 (again, y is from 1 to F) makes your first Pokémon immune to the PokéRUS (ie he/she/it has been cured of it). I don't know why you have 15 numbers for this one bit, though. Having yy makes the former (having the PokéRUS) have precedence. Finally, of course, 00 makes your first Pokémon not have the PokéRUS, but yet, not cured of it either.

01xx4ADA - Status Modifier
For the xx, it's a little trickier, and not all of the details have been ironed out yet.
00 is OK. Nothing wrong here.
If you add 01, 02, and/or 04, your Pokémon is asleep. I believe this controls how long you have been asleep, as 1+2+4=7, the maximum sleep duration. Adding in 08 makes your first Pokémon poisoned (eg. 09 would make your Pokémon asleep for one turn and poisoned). Adding 10 introduces BRN, 20 FRZ, 40 PAR, and I am not sure what adding 80 does, as during battle the pokéball is black (indicating a status change), yet there is no status change. When you check its stats, it says OK, so perhaps it is confusion... Adding them up does have some inconsistencies, though, as I tried FF and it started out poisoned, then I went into a battle and on the first turn it changed to sleep. So not all of the details have been fished out yet.

------------------
Remember, lest we forget... today is rememberance day
kelv, November 11, 2000

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.