next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » H P Stats

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: H P Stats
Ho-oh Master
Farting Nudist
Member # 1216

Rate Member
posted 12-02-2000 03:51 PM      Profile for Ho-oh Master     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When I use GS to modify my stats so the Hidden Power will be what type I want, will my stats stay the same, or go higher/lower? I just want to know(I don't have Hidden Power on any of my guys).

------------------

Cheatalot
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1107

Rate Member
posted 12-02-2000 09:50 PM      Profile for Cheatalot   Email Cheatalot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It depends on what type you want your hidden power to be

------------------
There are two kinds of people in this world, those who see an opprutunity, and those who SIEZE the opprutunity!

From: San Jose Ca USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 12-02-2000 10:49 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i can tell you what i know.

hidden power is base on your genes. if you shark a hidden power different than what you currently have (why would you shark the same?) you WILL change your stats. the changes will take effect when you box & unbox your pokéys for sure, and possibly when you reload a saved game. (not sure of all the ways...)

anyway, try to keep with the high hex numbers for high stats, and keep as many bytes as you can an odd number for higher hp.

------------------
"what if mr. mewtwo has blizzard, perhaps the tm most commonly used on it?" - psybro teaching me humility
www.myplanet.net/weaselgrip/spunman
look, i'm a kiwi! (i'm in denial now... humor me...)

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.