The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Need some more G/S codes! Anyone willing to help a man in need?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need some more G/S codes! Anyone willing to help a man in need?
Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 11-20-2000 03:44 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well...if anyone wants to help...you'd rock...

Okay...first of all, I need a code tp change trainer ID numbers...

Second, I need a code that fills up your Pokedex...

(Both codes are for G/S)

Thanks in advance...

------------------
Hah, and no man can doubt the intense sexual magnetism one wields while carrying a Pikaplush.
Sadly, the thing's been laid more times than I have.
-Cat-Gonk
------------------
AIM: LugiaTheFlyNFish
Pokemon G/S Gameshark Archive

From: Pensacola, FL, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
PikaBlade
I AM A GIRL
Member # 1039

Member Rated:
posted 11-20-2000 04:16 PM      Profile for PikaBlade   Author's Homepage   Email PikaBlade   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sure I can help...I'll look for you.

And BTW< do you have the code to catch other trainer's pokemon? if not, I got that one, it's 010116D1, and when you see the pokemon you want, you pulse (i think thats the word...) the shark.

------------------
"Why am I too dense to make a proper signature?"
~Me on life...~

[This message has been edited by White Cat (edited 11-21-2000).]

Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 11-20-2000 07:50 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you soooo much for the code, PikaBlade...
*kisses PikaBlade's feet.*

*Runs.*

------------------
Hah, and no man can doubt the intense sexual magnetism one wields while carrying a Pikaplush.
Sadly, the thing's been laid more times than I have.
-Cat-Gonk
------------------
AIM: LugiaTheFlyNFish
Pokemon G/S Gameshark Archive

From: Pensacola, FL, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Stu.Bruise
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1200

Rate Member
posted 11-21-2000 09:27 AM      Profile for Stu.Bruise   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The trainer ID is represented by a 2-digit number $xxyy which is stored at $D1A1 & $D1A2 during play, so the codes to change the ID are:

01xxA1D1
01yyA2D1

Eg. to change the ID to 12345, first convert to hex = $3039, so the codes would be:

0130A1D1
0139A2D1

~~stu

------------------
http://www.bruisebrothers.f2s.com/pokemon/

Muku
Farting Nudist
Member # 1052

Member Rated:
posted 11-21-2000 01:44 PM      Profile for Muku   Email Muku   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stu.Bruise:
The trainer ID is represented by a 2-digit number $xxyy which is stored at $D1A1 & $D1A2 during play, so the codes to change the ID are:

01xxA1D1
01yyA2D1

Eg. to change the ID to 12345, first convert to hex = $3039, so the codes would be:

0130A1D1
0139A2D1

~~stu

Two questions, 1. how do you calculate a five digit ID number into a 4 digit hex? and 2. what would be 26452? Help would be great.

------------------
This is your Kirby:
<('-'<) "...aw, how cute."

This is your Kirby on drugs:
<(@_@)> "...oh my god, you gave my Kirby drugs?!"

Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 11-21-2000 05:17 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The codes for that in R/B/Y, weren't the things switched? Wherein the "first" code numerically would have yy, and the second would have xx? And that would be similar for this one too?

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Stu.Bruise
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1200

Rate Member
posted 11-21-2000 07:56 PM      Profile for Stu.Bruise   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
To convert the ID number, just bash it into any scientific calculator (Windows calc.exe works just fine) and convert it to hex that way. You need to convert the whole number to hex at once, rather than a digit at a time or whatever.

eg. Load Windows calculator. Put it into scientific mode if it isn't already. Make sure "Dec" is selected and type 26452. Click "Hex" and you get 6754. So, the two bytes are $67 and $54:

0167A1D1
0154A2D1

Note: this reveals that the trainer number is between $0000 and $FFFF unsigned, eg. 00000 and 65535.

No idea about RBY I'm afraid, don't have any of them to hand or the appropriate codes. The trainer ID (and money IIRC, amongst other things) is definitely stored in $xxyy order (where $D1A1 = $xx and $D1A2 = $yy), though.

~~stu

------------------
http://www.bruisebrothers.f2s.com/pokemon/

Quetzalcoatl
Farting Nudist
Member # 411

Member Rated:
posted 11-21-2000 09:10 PM      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yay Porygon:
The codes for that in R/B/Y, weren't the things switched? Wherein the "first" code numerically would have yy, and the second would have xx? And that would be similar for this one too?

No, the Chromatics use the same order as the Metallics. (xxyy)
I've entered the code many times in Red.

------------------
"You blow there, move your fingers up and down here. "-Alan, on how to play the flute

From: WTF Capital of U.S of A | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 11-22-2000 03:22 AM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okie dokie. Thanks.

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 11-23-2000 01:09 AM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is that for the first pokémon in your party? Or will that code change your own ID?

If you have two games with the same ID and trade pokémon between them, could you still rename the traded pokémon with the Name Rater in their new carts? This goes for RBY to RBY, Time Machine, and GS to GS.

------------------
Remember, lest we forget... today is rememberance day
kelv, November 11, 2000

Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 11-23-2000 04:19 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, because the trainer name and ID No. must be the same as the cartridge name and ID for nickname changing, 1x exp.points gain instead of 1.5x, and so on.

------------------

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 02-22-2001 12:59 AM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
eh, did anyone ever find that code to fill the pokédex? i've done a search and can't find anything about it in g/s. i could really use it right about now...

in return, i shall dance for you.

------------------
i am the sandshrew! cu-cu-kachoo!
threats to my virginity are always welcome ;) - crystalmeth
oh, fuck you. - mr. k (complete post)

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.