next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Code Request

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Code Request
Cheatalot
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1107

Rate Member
posted 11-10-2000 05:11 PM      Profile for Cheatalot   Email Cheatalot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have a code to refight trainers and gym leaders?

------------------
There are two kinds of people in this world, those who see an opprutunity, and those who SIEZE the opprutunity!

From: San Jose Ca USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jenova
Farting Nudist
Member # 727

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2000 04:27 AM      Profile for Jenova   Author's Homepage   Email Jenova   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
010055D7
0100A6D5
01005ED7
010073D7
01007CD7
0100B3D7
010092D7
01009AD7
010051D7
0100ACD5

(I dont know what the top and bottom two are, but the ones in between are the gym leaders, in order. it lists the first two together for brock, and the last two together for giovanni...this little code book is weird-o, so maybe the first and last are not needed)

------------------
"Somehow I find it weird that I am talking with a British girl about a tight-assed cute technician guy. Dunno why." -OrientalNoodle

Cheatalot
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1107

Rate Member
posted 11-11-2000 12:05 PM      Profile for Cheatalot   Email Cheatalot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks!

------------------
There are two kinds of people in this world, those who see an opprutunity, and those who SIEZE the opprutunity!

Cheatalot
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1107

Rate Member
posted 11-11-2000 12:11 PM      Profile for Cheatalot   Email Cheatalot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, theses codes don't work

------------------

kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 11-11-2000 05:21 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You on GS? If so, it doesn't work...

------------------
"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"Someone who's too short to ring the doorbell."

DGenerateKane
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1062

Rate Member
posted 11-11-2000 05:44 PM      Profile for DGenerateKane   Email DGenerateKane   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
obviously not cuz giovanni aint a gym leadr in g/s

------------------
Accept the Lord of Darkness as your saviour

Cheatalot
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1107

Rate Member
posted 11-11-2000 06:07 PM      Profile for Cheatalot   Email Cheatalot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I forgot to mention that I need the code for silver

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.