The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » cfalcon help!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: cfalcon help!
DGenerateKane
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1062

Rate Member
posted 11-06-2000 11:55 PM      Profile for DGenerateKane   Email DGenerateKane   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
regarding the max stats codes. When i enter FF for all the codes the end result is a Stat with F35 for the amount. I am trying to get 999 for each stat but i cant find the exact numbers. Can you help me? For the high byte(first code) i but 67 and the low byte(second code) i put 83. That gives me 899. I hope that can help.

------------------
Accept the Lord of Darkness as your saviour

DGenerateKane
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1062

Rate Member
posted 11-07-2000 12:00 AM      Profile for DGenerateKane   Email DGenerateKane   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
on a side note, i couldnt even get your max stat codes to work. I am using the max stat codes from cmgsccc.com and they dont involve depositing in a box.

------------------

PoKamek
Farting Nudist
Member # 257

Rate Member
posted 11-07-2000 04:28 PM      Profile for PoKamek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can't have a Pokemon with 999 in all stats. If you use GSCCC's codes to directly edit the stats, they will reset any time you deposit them in the computer.

The Max Stat codes work like this:

The two Gene codes modify your Pokemon's genes. This tells the game how strong your Pokemon is in relation to the others in the species. FFFF is the strongest Pokemon of that species possible.

Stat Experience is gained through battling, just like normal experience is. Increasing the amount of Stat Exp you have will yield higher stats upon leveling. Once you get to Level 100, you can't level your Pokemon anymore, so you use the box trick to continue raising its stats until it has the maximum possible stats for its genes in that particular species.

So a Pokemon at Level 100 with fully maxed Stat Experience and FFFF for genes will have the maximum possible stats for that Pokemon species.

No Pokemon species yields a 999 max value in any stat.

Therefore, you cannot have 999 in all stats "legally". Sure, you can Shark it, but GBs should be checked in tournaments, and/or they should force Pokemon to be boxed before play.

Using the posted max stats codes allows your Pokemon to have the highest stats legally possible, although the chance of catching a max stats pokemon is 1 in 65536...

------------------
Kamek, Master Magikoopa
Admin: Kamek's Kastle Forums
Forum Moderator: Gameshark Central Forums

From: Koopa Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2000 12:21 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yea, you really shouldn't be getting 999 stats with those codes: they should give you the maximum amount for that particular breed.

What exact problem are you having?

------------------
-cfalcon

FIREBREATHER DICK wants to battle!

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
DGenerateKane
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1062

Rate Member
posted 11-09-2000 06:13 PM      Profile for DGenerateKane   Email DGenerateKane   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When I used your codes, I flipped the switch on, then off, then i deposited the first poke in Bills PC. When I withdrew it, no changes were made to the stats.

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.