The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » The sound of Sing...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The sound of Sing...
The Great Dreamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 117

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2000 04:55 PM      Profile for The Great Dreamer   Email The Great Dreamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is there a way to attach the sound of the jigglypuff that you talk to in the Pokémon Center to Sing and replace it with the old Sing sound? I'd like to see that happen...

------------------
"Your exuberance can earn you many friends and admirers, despite your ambition, or it can intimidate the less confident into keeping their distance." -Personality test for Luis The Bard, The Great Dreamer...well, then that explains everything...

From: Las Vegas were everyone uses Mimic & Metronome! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2000 07:48 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
theres probably some way, but it would be very complicated to do it to just one pokemon in one location and get the sing sound from a certain pokemon... but I be cfalcon would know!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.