The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » What's the code for changing nicknames?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's the code for changing nicknames?
Masasoit
Farting Nudist
Member # 142

Rate Member
posted 11-05-2000 08:48 PM      Profile for Masasoit   Email Masasoit   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I remember I used to have a code which allowed the name rater guy to change the name of any pokemon, regardless of the OT #, but I lost it. Does anyone remeber? I'm using yellow, by the way.

------------------

Masasoit
Farting Nudist
Member # 142

Rate Member
posted 11-06-2000 06:00 PM      Profile for Masasoit   Email Masasoit   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No one?

I remember how the code went if it helps. You had to stick the pokemon whose name you want changed in the first slot, then have the nate rater rate one of your own pokemon names, then flip the gs on and your first poke's name will be changed instead. Anyone?

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.