The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Gameshark Projects....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gameshark Projects....
Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 11-04-2000 03:18 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm trying to find the below codes to add to the Gold/Siver shark Archive...

1). Catch any Pokémon at level 100.

2). Buy any TM or HM at any Pokémart.

3). Change your Character's icon.

Now, if anyone has anything to add to this., post it. (Post your shark wish list here!).

------------------
Comparing Pokemon to GayBZ should be a crime punishable by death. -StarCaliber
AIM: LugiaTheFlyNFish

From: Pensacola, FL, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 11-04-2000 06:07 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hang on... change characters icon:
01xxFFD1
this changes the little dude who walks around. If you surf, get on a bike, or fly, it goes back to the original icon/colors.
quantity digits:
00 = you
0C = rival
18 = girl
24 = fat dude
3C = boy
48 = pokemon
54 = old dude
60 = little kid
6C = girl (different type of sprite)

the problem is that if you go to a different area in the game, the sprite may change slightly. Just find the sprite you like, turn off the switch, and save the game. Your sprite will be like that forever now.

Also if you like the way you are but want a change of clothes:
01xx03D2
Quantity digits:
00: Red clothes & normal skin
01: Blue clothes & normal skin
02: Green clothes & normal skin
03: Brown clothes & normal skin
04: Orange clothes & normal skin
05: greyish clothes & normal skin

there are alot more, I know after that your skin begins to change color, and the clothing color pattern repears (I think), so just try them yourself, when you get a color u like switch off the gs and save. Hope this helps!

------------------
-ƒřř†|†˘H
"Drew, are you green?" -My teacher, after noticing that some vegetable coloring had stained my face and hands.
-----
If you are already insane, then there is nothing to worry about.

Cheatalot
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1107

Rate Member
posted 11-04-2000 06:14 PM      Profile for Cheatalot   Email Cheatalot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Catch pokemon at L100: 0164FCD0

------------------
There are two kinds of people in this world, those who see an opprutunity, and those who SIEZE the opprutunity!

From: San Jose Ca USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cheatalot
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1107

Rate Member
posted 11-04-2000 06:20 PM      Profile for Cheatalot   Email Cheatalot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
To buy TM's, enter the buy items at mart code: 01XXEDCF and enter BF in place of XX to get TM 01. Work your way up from there.

------------------
There are two kinds of people in this world, those who see an opprutunity, and those who SIEZE the opprutunity!

Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 11-04-2000 06:27 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh here's another I found while digging around on my hard drive...

Catch Pokémon at level 100:
011232DA
011233DA
01D034DA
this modifies experience, so flash in the code, box and unbox the first Pokémon, and get into a fight to make sure it is at level 100 and not too high in experience.

AND! (boy it's your lucky day)

Buy any TM or HM:
01xxEDCF
Quantity Digits:
71 TM01 DYNAMICPUNCH
72 TM02 HEADBUTT
73 TM03 CURSE
74 TM04 ROLLOUT
75 TM05 ROAR
76 TM06 TOXIC
77 TM07 ZAP CANNON
78 TM08 ROCK SMASH
79 TM09 PSYCH UP
7A TM10 HIDDEN POWER
7B TM11 SUNNY DAY
7C TM12 SWEET SCENT
7D TM13 SNORE
7E TM14 BLIZZARD
7F TM15 HYPER BEAM
80 TM16 ICY WIND
81 TM17 PROTECT
82 TM18 RAIN DANCE
83 TM19 GIGA DRAIN
84 TM20 ENDURE
85 TM21 FRUSTRATION
86 TM22 SOLAR BEAM
87 TM23 IRON TAIL
88 TM24 DRAGONBREATH
89 TM25 THUNDER
8A TM26 EARTHQUAKE
8B TM27 RETURN
8C TM28 DIG
8D TM29 PSYCHIC
8E TM30 SHADOW BALL
8F TM31 MUD-SLAP
90 TM32 DOUBLE TEAM
91 TM33 ICE PUNCH
92 TM34 SWAGGER
93 TM35 SLEEP TALK
94 TM36 SLUDGE BOMB
95 TM37 SANDSTORM
96 TM38 FIRE BLAST
97 TM39 SWIFT
98 TM40 DEFENSE CURL
99 TM41 THUNDERPUNCH
9A TM42 DREAM EATER
9B TM43 DETECT
9C TM44 REST
9D TM45 ATTRACT
9E TM46 THIEF
9F TM47 STEEL WING
A0 TM48 FIRE PUNCH
A1 TM49 FURY CUTTER
A2 TM50 NIGHTMARE

Uh, and I think (but am not posotive) that the HM's are...
A3 HM01 CUT
A4 HM02 FLY
A5 HM03 SURF
A6 HM04 STRENGTH
A7 HM05 FLASH
A8 HM06 WHIRLPOOL
A9 HM07 WATERFALL

ahhh... so much fun!

Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 11-04-2000 06:29 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh i was busy posting so i didnt see cheatalot's code, his catch at lvl 100 code is right, mine only edits experience... as for the TM quantity digits, I don't know where he got those from.

------------------
-ƒřř†|†˘H
"Drew, are you green?" -My teacher, after noticing that some vegetable coloring had stained my face and hands.
-----
If you are already insane, then there is nothing to worry about.

Cheatalot
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1107

Rate Member
posted 11-04-2000 06:39 PM      Profile for Cheatalot   Email Cheatalot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The digits I posted are item modifying digits so they will work with the buy items at mart code. The digits above are for the TM modifier code.

------------------

Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 11-04-2000 08:07 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes! Thanks y'all!

*starts updating G/S shark page.*

------------------

Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 11-04-2000 08:51 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, Lugia, I found a typo in your document...

Everyone: NO ONE CARES! DIEEE!!!

No... you speeld cfalcon's nam rawnk. ahhhh,

oh and also wanted to say you should post your code archive at a cjb address or n3 to make it easier to remember, and you should look into using one of those things so that people cannot highlight text on yur page and then copy it elsewhere. To see an example of this, go to my mom's page (www.alicejacob.com) and try to right-click on one of the images.

PS tell no one you know about my mom's site.

DGenerateKane
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1062

Rate Member
posted 11-04-2000 09:31 PM      Profile for DGenerateKane   Email DGenerateKane   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have been looking for one of those also, but where can a person get one? and does it cost $$$?

------------------
Accept the Lord of Darkness as your saviour

Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 11-04-2000 09:41 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hey, Lugia, I found a typo in your document...
Everyone: NO ONE CARES! DIEEE!!!

No... you speeld cfalcon's nam rawnk. ahhhh

Ahh...*Makes Falcon's name all lower case*.

quote:

oh and also wanted to say you should post your code archive at a cjb address or n3 to make it easier to remember, and you should look into using one of those things so that people cannot highlight text on yur page and then copy it elsewhere. To see an example of this, go to my mom's page (www.alicejacob.com) and try to right-click on one of the images.

I have a CJB address, but its for another site. I'll be getting a new CJB address for the shark page. I wish namezero would get my domain name up...-_-

Yes, I have one of those scripts. They can be hacked, tho. Just save the page on your hard drive and open it in note pad...

quote:

PS tell no one you know about my mom's site.

*Sends Footitch's Mom's website out to everyone he knows.*
Oops...
just kidding!

quote:

I have been looking for one of those also, but where can a person get one? and does it cost $$$?

Your looking for a CJB sign up page? www.cjb.net

Or, just get a domain name! www.namezero.com

Hope that helps.

------------------

Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 11-04-2000 11:12 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay...the new address is in my sig...

Anyway, If anyone has a "Fill up my Pokedex code" that'd rock. I know someone who is in need of this code.

Any help is welcome!

------------------
Pokemon G/S Gameshark Archive

DGenerateKane
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1062

Rate Member
posted 11-05-2000 07:04 PM      Profile for DGenerateKane   Email DGenerateKane   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i meant i wanted that script that disables right clicking.

------------------
Accept the Lord of Darkness as your saviour

Eaichu250
Farting Nudist
Member # 826

Member Rated:
posted 11-05-2000 07:08 PM      Profile for Eaichu250   Email Eaichu250   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh no that idiot's back and posting even worse message's he's just a sad newbie thinking he's better than everyone else when he isnt *sighs* just ignore the person and he'll obviously leave.

------------------
"Maaan, it rocks. I love rolling it along the ground and looking at its face." - Branners

From: Perth Amboy, NJ | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2000 04:13 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
First of all, its ridiculous to try to claim ownership of GameShark codes.

Second, that JavaScript doesn't do anything to prevent the selection and copying of text.

Third, it will only stop the most clueless of newbies from stealing images. Just use the "View Source" option, or disable your JavaScript.

------------------
"I heard that Bush didn't even know who Canada's president is."
-- Member of Al Gore's campaign staff

[This message has been edited by White Cat (edited 11-06-2000).]

][ Candy
Farting Nudist
Member # 214

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2000 10:57 PM      Profile for ][ Candy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Update* Oops! I posted right after White Cat. Oh well...

quote:
Originally posted by DGenerateKane:
i meant i wanted that script that disables right clicking.

I wouldn't bother.
  • You can cut/paste html and text by going to view->source and the ripping it out of the text document that pops up.
  • The above also lets you get the web address' of pictures to paste into the url bar.
  • Using frames and java can't stop the stealing of pictures. Simply press the "Print Scrn" button on your keyboard and paste it into an image program. Then crop crop crop!
  • You can also use a program like Screen Theif 95 or Snach It! to steal images or animated gifs.

It may keep computer illiterate folks from stealing stuff, but it won't stop anyone else. Example:

Nothing on the internet is sacred.

------------------
    Jynx: Ice Beam, Mean Look, Dream Eater, Lovely Kiss. [Twisted Spoon]

[This message has been edited by ][ Candy (edited 11-07-2000).]

• kelv
    Farting Nudist
    Member # 843

posted 11-08-2000 03:17 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
    Just a little more to the TM/HM digits. These were obtained from GSCCC.

BF - TM 1 - Dynamic Punch
    C0 - TM 2 - Headbutt
    C1 - TM 3 - Curse
    C2 - TM 4 - Rollout
    C3 - TM 4 - Rollout (not a typo. It shows up twice.)
    C4 - TM 5 - Roar
    C5 - TM 6 - Toxic
    C6 - TM 7 - Zap Cannon
    C7 - TM 8 - Rock Smash
    C8 - TM 9 - Psych Up
    C9 - TM 10 - Hidden Power
    CA - TM 11 - Sunny Day
    CB - TM 12 - Sweet Scent
    CC - TM 13 - Snore
    CD - TM 14 - Blizzard
    CE - TM 15 - Hyper Beam
    CF - TM 16 - Icy Wind
    D0 - TM 17 - Protect
    D1 - TM 18 - Rain Dance
    D2 - TM 19 - Giga Drain
    D3 - TM 20 - Endure
    D4 - TM 21 - Frustration
    D5 - TM 22 - Solar Beam
    D6 - TM 23 - Iron Tail
    D7 - TM 24 - Dragon Breath
    D8 - TM 25 - Thunder
    D9 - TM 26 - Earthquake
    DA - TM 27 - Return
    DB - TM 28 - Dig
    DC - TM 28 - Dig (not a typo. It shows up twice.)
    DD - TM 29 - Psychic
    DE - TM 30 - Shadow Ball
    DF - TM 31 - Mud - Slap
    E0 - TM 32 - Double Team
    E1 - TM 33 - Ice Punch
    E2 - TM 34 - Swagger
    E3 - TM 35 - Sleep Talk
    E4 - TM 36 - Sludge Bomb
    E5 - TM 37 - Sand Storm
    E6 - TM 38 - Fire Blast
    E7 - TM 39 - Swift
    E8 - TM 40 - Defense Curl
    E9 - TM 41 - Thunder Punch
    EA - TM 42 - Dream Eater
    EB - TM 43 - Detect
    EC - TM 44 - Rest
    ED - TM 45 - Attract
    EE - TM 46 - Thief
    EF - TM 47 - Steel Wing
    F0 - TM 48 - Fire Punch
    F1 - TM 49 - Fury Cutter
    F2 - TM 50 - Nightmare
    F3 - HM 1 - Cut
    F4 - HM 2 - Fly
    F5 - HM 3 - Surf
    F6 - HM 4 - Strength
    F7 - HM 5 - Flash
    F8 - HM 6 - Whirlpool
    F9 - HM 7 - Waterfall

------------------
    "Knock knock"
    "Who's there?"
    "Someone who's too short to ring the doorbell."

FlameBait
    Farting Nudist
    Member # 235

Member Rated:
    posted 11-08-2000 04:50 PM      Profile for FlameBait   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
    Lugia - TTF, the TMs start at BF my friend.

------------------
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups!" - Me

From: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
    Footitch
    Farting Nudist
    Member # 663

Member Rated:
    posted 11-08-2000 05:37 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
    True, nothing is sacred, but that picture is copyrighted asshole, now remove it from the thread.
    Lugia -The Flying Fish
    Farting Nudist
    Member # 1044

Member Rated:
    posted 11-08-2000 06:02 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
    Yes, I tested the TM/HM codes a few days ago, and they didn't work. Thanks for posting the real TM/HM codes, Kelv.

------------------
    Pokemon G/S Gameshark Archive

Manuel Calavera
    Sock Lover
    Member # 1202

Member Rated:
    posted 11-25-2000 05:23 AM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
    Ae we allowed IMG tags in these pages? Or is that just UPN?

Oh that felt good.

------------------

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
    Annon
    Farting Nudist
    Member # 473

Member Rated:
    posted 11-25-2000 02:29 PM      Profile for Annon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
    Lugia, I believe Mist/Haze are switched on your Game Shark page.

Please test them, because they were switched when I last used him.

------------------

Footitch
    Farting Nudist
    Member # 663

Member Rated:
    posted 11-25-2000 06:46 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
    You're all a bunch of assholes
    cfalcon
    OLDNBLD
    Member # 19

Member Rated:
    posted 11-25-2000 11:24 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
    Whenever you view an image, it's already on your machine. If an image is copyrighted and shouldn't be copied, it shouldn't be on the net.

In the case of most browsers (and settings) this is quite literal: entirely without double clicking the image is saved *to disk* in a cache. Anyone who cares can just go get it from there and rename it. Period.

More signifigantly, once a file is downloaded (even if it isn't cached) it's on your machine by definition.

No matter what you try, nothing, and I mean nothing, will stop people from using the images you send to their machine. Why? Well, your machine sent it to their machine. You can't control what their machine does. Javascript gayness is laughable: I wouldn't even notice it, because my java anything is disabled by default.

You can, however, persecute people in a court of law who break copyright laws.

That's really about it... if someone copies your images and uses them in a way you feel is harmful, you pretty much have to contact the ISP that is hosting the pirated goods, and, failing that, the courts.

Disabled right clicking never failed to piss me off- basically that's why I disabled all that garbage. It seemed that my computer was politely following the requests of others above and beyond those of myself. Fuck that shit. My machine does what I want it to.

In short, I won't suggest you bother. You won't stop anyone who cares, but you might piss off people... which isn't good.

But the code for that isn't hard to find. I actually have something that would do it, but it's in Gainesville...

Anyway, you'll find the code if you look around. I would just ask you, in the name of the Internet being a nice place, not to use it.

------------------
    -cfalcon

"It's not a sentence.
    Do I understand it all?
    Difficult to say." -Mr. K

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
    Footitch
    Farting Nudist
    Member # 663

Member Rated:
    posted 11-26-2000 05:09 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
    You know people, just because you are capable of doing something doesn't make it right. Those images are copyrighted and are there for potential clients to view and to display works if one wishes to purchase any of them. I know they can be stolen, but that doesn't make it OK to do. And trust me, if it is copyrighted and you decided to take it and use it for your own purposes (without permission from the author), then guess what, it is stealing. I can go out and bomb the White House right now if I want to, but does that make it right? NO. And I think that all of you. Or at least those among you with a sense of values, that is. Cuz if all of you are as sleazy as some members here *cough*][ Candy*cough* then any righteous person would be wasting their time coming to this board.
    VaporeonsHaze
    Farting Nudist
    Member # 252

Member Rated:
    posted 11-28-2000 04:57 PM      Profile for VaporeonsHaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
    As of yesterday, mist and haze are mixed up on yer site... =(
    I tired to make a Vaporeon with Haze and he got Mist.

------------------
    "Mommy, I didn't even pee my pants" - The Funny kid at Pokemon 2000

All times are ET (US)  
    Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
    Printer-friendly view of this topic
    Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

Š 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.