The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Some G/S GS help!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some G/S GS help!
Jman
Farting Nudist
Member # 618

Member Rated:
posted 11-04-2000 10:08 AM      Profile for Jman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Before I had read about TGD's World League, and no Gamesharks, I had started to Shark my Silver Version(I was finished w/everything, except to fill up the pokedex). I sharked a Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, 99Rare Candies(they were for tests and such), and Unlimited Master Balls. Now, I feel guilty, and I want to comply with those rules, so I released Ivysaur, Bulbasaur, and Tossed the Rare Candies.

All I have left is the Master Balls. I can't toss them all, so I always have 99. Is there a code to erase them?

------------------
Jman, G/S Researcher In-training

Please check out my website, home of my studies at: http://all.at/jman

Cheatalot
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1107

Rate Member
posted 11-04-2000 11:40 AM      Profile for Cheatalot   Email Cheatalot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If the master balls are in your items pocket, you can just use your gameshark to modify it to potion or something.

------------------
There are two kinds of people in this world, those who see an opprutunity, and those who SIEZE the opprutunity!

From: San Jose Ca USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mana Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 905

Member Rated:
posted 11-04-2000 01:34 PM      Profile for Mana Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Mana Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No no no no no no...

if it is in the item pocket, put it in first slot, and enter: 0130b8d5

if it is in the pokeball bag, put it in slot one and put in code: 0104fdd5

K?

------------------
Homer: Yeah Moe, you see the game last night? yeah, that team sucked. They just plain sucked. They were the suckiest sucks that ever sucked.
=======================
Visit my Code Archive!! - Http://www.geocities.com/manalugia/home.html

Jman
Farting Nudist
Member # 618

Member Rated:
posted 11-04-2000 05:58 PM      Profile for Jman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mana Lugia, I will do that.

------------------
Jman, G/S Researcher In-training

Please check out my website, home of my studies at: http://all.at/jman

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.