The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » sexless pikachu?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sexless pikachu?
PikaBlade
I AM A GIRL
Member # 1039

Member Rated:
posted 10-30-2000 06:40 PM      Profile for PikaBlade   Author's Homepage   Email PikaBlade   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I caught a Pika w/GameShark and put it in the Daycare with a Pika of the opposite gender, and they wouldn't mate. The one said, it seems to care for Pikachu, but my sharked Pikachu said, it has no interest in Pikachu. It's not genderless, it's sexless! do sharked pokemon not have "sexual drives"? Sorry, but I can't say anything the way I want to. >_<

------------------
If you don't like the way I do things, you can bite my ass.

If you have to use standard Pokemon, you can go piss up a flagpole.

Going to tourneys is like getting super high on crack! You get so totally hyper that when you get out, you gotta do something...ANYTHING!!! ^_~

Take yer head outa yer ass and breathe the fresh air every once in a while.

Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 10-30-2000 07:22 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hehehe...your Pikachu needs some Viargra!(sp)
The little thing isn't horny enough, I guess...

No, really, I'm just kidding. I do not know why its sexless. I have sharked a few PkMn, and all of them had a sex...

Maybe some kind of glitch?

------------------
Pokemon Gold/Silver Gameshark Codes

The Poke Breeders
Coming Soon

Want to talk to me?
[ICQ] -96227422
[AIM] -LugiaTheFlyNFish

From: Pensacola, FL, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 10-30-2000 08:13 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Which reminds me: is there a code to make a pokémon genderless, or is the gender related info from pokémon to pokémon?

------------------
"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"Someone who's too short to ring the doorbell."

# 1 Human Hater
Farting Nudist
Member # 674

Member Rated:
posted 10-31-2000 04:38 AM      Profile for # 1 Human Hater   Email # 1 Human Hater   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Have you tried changing it's extra species gene? I've noticed it plays a greater role in the grand scheme of things in G/S then it did in RBY.

------------------
The Allmightyy Fungi
God must have liked stupid people. Just look arround you.

From: South Australia | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 11-03-2000 03:16 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sexless pikachu?

You can make one, but it's happiness stat will never get very high...

------------------
"I heard that Bush didn't even know who Canada's president is."
-- Member of Al Gore's campaign staff

Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 11-03-2000 06:02 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How does one change the Extra Species Byte? I keep hearing about it, but nothing that could help me. ^_^ I'm dopey, sorry.

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
magmar5
Farting Nudist
Member # 592

Member Rated:
posted 11-22-2000 06:14 PM      Profile for magmar5   Author's Homepage   Email magmar5   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well, molest it, then try

------------------
da GS stadium Master
If i got a dollar fore each time i cybered, i'd have enough money to get laid- magmar5

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 11-24-2000 05:22 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
01xx23DA
01xx2ADA

Those are the two locations where the species of your first Pokemon is located. The first one controls the out-of-battle appearance and what moves it learns, the second alters the in-battle picture and its base stats. I'm not sure which other variables are based on what byte (what Ditto Transforms into, its growth rate, etc).

------------------
"I like to do politics with people from the East. Joe Clark and Stockwell Day are from Alberta. They are a different type. I'm joking. I'm serious. Uh..."
-- Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien

Pink Elephant
Farting Nudist
Member # 261

Member Rated:
posted 11-24-2000 03:04 PM      Profile for Pink Elephant   Author's Homepage   Email Pink Elephant   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by magmar5:
well, molest it, then try

O_o

------------------
*~=-=>[Pink Elephant]<=-=~*

"Get back here! You know it aint gonna blow itself!"

Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 11-24-2000 08:49 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I could play with those codes all day...

So, shey, if you altered the Out-Of-Battle thing to Ditto however that would be done, you could get say, a Porygon that could mate with anything? But probably wouldn't be able to pass along moves, being a "Ditto". And you could get an Ampharos that squeals like a Zapdos when fainted?

And, and...aya, uh, this is G/S codes? Whoo...I think I'll let someone else figger it all out; although I wonder if you could get your Whatever to look like a Something when Link Battling and someone else could see that?

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Starwolf
Farting Nudist
Member # 809

Rate Member
posted 12-13-2000 03:15 PM      Profile for Starwolf   Author's Homepage   Email Starwolf   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is it a male?
If it is it won't breed.
Dunno why but when it was with female Pika it said 'Pika is playing with Pika'
But when I replaced the male Pika with ditto it showed 'It shows inrest' and I got Pichu that way

------------------
Se Ya!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.