The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » The Discovery of the newest pokemon # 252

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Discovery of the newest pokemon # 252
pkmnmaster#1
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1084

Rate Member
posted 10-30-2000 10:57 AM      Profile for pkmnmaster#1   Email pkmnmaster#1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry i had to do thid but nobody is answering my question. how do you get the first pokemon in your lineup shiny with gameshark. The code for pokemon # 252 will be posted after someone answer's this Question. I'm not lying i'f nobody answer's than no code if someone does answer everybody will witness the new pkmn.
Thankx

------------------
If ya smell what mew is cookin'

Robochu82
Farting Nudist
Member # 871

Rate Member
posted 10-30-2000 03:06 PM      Profile for Robochu82   Email Robochu82   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
01AA35DA
01AA36DA
01AA37DA
01AA38DA
01AA39DA
01AA3ADA
01AA3BDA
01AA3CDA
01AA3DDA
01AA3EDA
01AA3FDA
01AA40DA

This is a modified form of the Max Stats code. It makes all your top Pokemon's DVs equal to 10. Once you deposit and retrieve it from you PC, the game will do 2 things to it.
1) Since its Attack DV is above 7, if the Pokemon was Female, it will become Male.

2) Since all its DVs are 10, it will be shiney.

I have already tested these codes and assure they work. My shiney Scizor is the proof.

PS: I thought I should mention, I didn't make this post cause I believe some wierd rumor about a 252nd Pokemon. I'm pretty sure is doesn't exist. If your statement really isn't false, then it is most likely a Missingno-like glitch in the game.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Robochu82 (edited 10-30-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Robochu82 (edited 10-30-2000).]

From: Florissant, MO USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 10-30-2000 06:50 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually he's just being an ass.
Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 10-30-2000 07:08 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footitch:
Actually he's just being an ass.

Yep, Yep. pkmnmaster#1 is just acting STEW-PED!

He should be pkmnmaster#0

------------------
Pokemon Gold/Silver Gameshark Codes

The Poke Breeders
Coming Soon

Want to talk to me?
[ICQ] -96227422
[AIM] -LugiaTheFlyNFish

From: Pensacola, FL, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 11-01-2000 01:33 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What do you guys think I should do with posts that are like this? I mean, we have three main possible "bribe" posts:

(a) If you give me code X [where X exists or doesn't], I'll give you code Y [where Y exists and is well known].

(b) If you give me code X [where X exists or doesn't], I'll give you code Y [where Y does not exist].

(c) If you give me code X [where X exists or doesn't], I'll give you code Y [where Y may exists and is hard to find].

Obviously all are in poor taste. (a) is naive, (b) is retarded, (c) is the questionable one. We are are forum of free information: this "swap" crap is horseshit. Thankfully I've only seen it once or twice.

Should I delete the post because the person posted it quite rudely? Should I answer anyway to be helpful and pretend the "bribe" didn't exist? What if they actually had a useful code? JDonald and Meowth would never do this kind of crap, but if some one like them (who was interested and determined to find fun codes) found one and lacked their maturity, what would be the proper course of action?

Am I a fool for wondering about this?

I mean, obviously this post is a bad example (shiny monsters are covered in lots of places, and I think it's safe to say that unless NOA has a monster that is off of the chart [specifically so that it can't be sharked with the normal codes: not a concern to the programmers because I'm pretty sure they have no sharks over there to worry about] then there is no 252nd monster), but what should the general case solution be?

I suspect I'll just burn the posts...

By the way, only the last two codes are necessary: the first just cripple it's stat EXP, which has no input on whether a monster is shiny or not.

------------------
-cfalcon

FIREBREATHER DICK wants to battle!

From: 3945' N, 10452' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 11-01-2000 01:54 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cfalcon...I think you should close topics like these...

These kind of posts shouldnt be deleted, just closed, so other people can read it, and see how stupid the "Poster' is...

------------------
Comparing Pokemon to GayBZ should be a crime punishable by death. -StarCaliber
AIM: LugiaTheFlyNFish

From: Pensacola, FL, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 11-01-2000 05:18 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, before you close it let me do this cuz I find it funny... o and i like the new icon.

The Discovery of the newest retard pkmnmaster#1

uh oh im being stupid... *runs away*

------------------
-|H
Wisdom of Nintendo Power:
[Leading with Zapdos] could be a bad idea if one's opponent also leads with an electric type, which Zapdos is vulnerable to.
---
Alakazam is one of the most powerful psychic types in the game, and as with all psychic types, it should use psychic.

Mana Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 905

Member Rated:
posted 11-01-2000 10:16 PM      Profile for Mana Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Mana Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think it should be deleted or put in a new forum "IDIOTIC POSTS"

besides, the 252 pokemon, if it exsits, will have a hex of fc, since celebi is fb, so try it!...

doubt it works...

and pkmnmaster#1, if you're #1, we'll all be 0.9999999999.....

------------------
Visit my site!

Http://www.geocities.com/manalugia/home.html

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 11-02-2000 02:35 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Perhaps you could just delete the idiocy and post the answer (if you're so inclined) in a new thread.

I am very much against "closed" posts, as they just memorialize the nonsense.

------------------
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."
- Mark Twain

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 11-02-2000 08:41 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1st of all, pkmoron, there is no #252. If there is, then it's a glitch, and here we don't do glitches. Go to a black magic lab or to a shrink to get this problem fixed.

Lugia (fish), if the pkmoronabove is #0, that means he's better than all of us, which is a bloated statement. He should be #infinity to show his utter inferiorness.

Cap, here are my solutions:
case a (where code Y is known already), delete it. Since the code is well known, this bribe is worth nothing, and he should find code X himself.
case b (where Y does not exist): tell them that code Y does not exist, give the rationale, and repeat case a for that person finding code X.
case c is tricky. My best bet is to just fork it out of them, but that's weak because we are stooping so low and net aggression never works. All of us here, or at least all who post codes here, are supposed to be code masters and we use all of our resources to find quality codes that are not glitches. Sooner or later we will find the code that he is talking about, and the case c turns into case a.

Mr. K, no comment.

------------------
"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"Someone who's too short to ring the doorbell."

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokmon Laboratory

2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.