The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Random code generator...ya gotta luv it

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Random code generator...ya gotta luv it
PikaBlade
I AM A GIRL
Member # 1039

Member Rated:
posted 10-26-2000 05:44 PM      Profile for PikaBlade   Author's Homepage   Email PikaBlade   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a suggestion. Some interesting codes have been found with the random code feature of Gameshark. Like, Escape Rope can bring you to the Hall Of Fame, Lance's room, your room, etc as well as dig/teleport, sprite codes to change people's looks, etc. Try it out! I know I do.

------------------
~~~Since 3-Musketeers bars have 45% less fat, you can eat 45% more.~~~

~~~My team may be cheap, but...shove it if you don't like it, k???~~~

~~~"The question isn't what we're going to do, but what are we NOT gonna do."~~~

~~~"Ohhh...Tuxedo Mask, you came!!!"~~~

~~~PikaBlade~~~

Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2000 01:15 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey PikaBlade...if find find any shark codes that I do not have, please post'em! I'll give you credit for finding them.
(The List is in my Sig.)

~L -TFF

------------------
You might know me as Mew or MrTallgeese.

"My team may be cheap, but...shove it if you don't like it, k???" -PikaBlade

http://www.angelcities.com/members/pokebreeders/gsscodes.html
(For all your Gamesharking needs)

Coming Soon http://ThePokeBreeders.cjb.net

From: Pensacola, FL, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.