next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Stone?Cold

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stone?Cold
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 10-24-2000 05:52 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep, that's the name of my Onix.

Stone Cold was his name.
I traded him from Silver to Red so he could have Toxic, RockSlide and Dig.

When he came back, he was Stone?Cold

Lousy Stadium.

------------------
MewtwoSama
A viscous, Psychic Pokemon that was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments. It's DNA is almost the same as MEW's. However, it's size and disposition are vastly different. It's cold, glowing eyes strike fear into it's enemies. It usually remains motionless to conserve energy, so that it may unleash it's full power in battle.

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 10-24-2000 06:04 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I love that Nintendo's refusal to just use ASCII has caused us all so much fun... Look on the bright side, at least it isn't just Stone.

------------------
-cfalcon

FIREBREATHER DICK wants to battle!

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
][ Candy
Farting Nudist
Member # 214

Member Rated:
posted 10-24-2000 07:01 PM      Profile for ][ Candy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can't you just go to the name changer and change it back???

------------------
C:/Pokémon/Jynx/Moves/Ice Beam
C:/Pokémon/Jynx/Moves/Mean Look
C:/Pokémon/Jynx/Moves/Dream Eater
C:/Pokémon/Jynx/Moves/Lovely Kiss
C:/Pokémon/Jynx/Items/Twisted Spoon

MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 10-26-2000 12:28 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My Stone Cold's trainer # matches my Trainer #, so I can change his name into Jack Shit if I felt like it.

The trainer #'s just need to match to change names.

------------------
MewtwoSama
A viscous, Psychic Pokemon that was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments. It's DNA is almost the same as MEW's. However, it's size and disposition are vastly different. It's cold, glowing eyes strike fear into it's enemies. It usually remains motionless to conserve energy, so that it may unleash it's full power in battle.

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 10-26-2000 02:23 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
On the RE League, I have an Onix called Stone Cold as well, and in Silver I have a Graveler called that.

------------------
"And, in conclusion...Fuck Zapdos"-Mr. K's First Tourney:Epilogue
Help me write my Strategy Guide!
Not related to the G/S Lord Psybro.

From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.