The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » G/S Gameshark codes DONT! work on the US version (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: G/S Gameshark codes DONT! work on the US version
Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 10-21-2000 03:53 PM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uhmm...MLugia.....leftovers asnt on your list either.

^_^

------------------
AIM:Argothian Wurm
"Ditto! use your special of 2 to launch an overpowering psychic blast!"
-cfalcon

If you think variety is "sad", then you can just bite my shiny metal ass.
-Mr. K

-Argo

From: new york,NY,USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 10-21-2000 05:35 PM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One more thing...

what about TM's,and how to dupe them?

------------------
-cfalcon

-Mr. K

-Argo

kikered
Farting Nudist
Member # 830

Member Rated:
posted 10-21-2000 06:26 PM      Profile for kikered   Email kikered   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sweet... No more cheaters... Makes me so happy...

------------------
"It is usually the quiet people that get the most done."
-Kikered

"Repent! Believe in the power of the all-mighty Goku!"
-Brandicuno when Kikered scoffs at his luck god

kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 10-21-2000 09:15 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just look at Cat's codes for duping TMs with a GS. As for shiny pokémon, someone did say there is a one in eight chance of seeing it, even if your stats were sharked correctly.

Are leftovers Japanese names? Maybe you should now talk in English terms.

------------------
"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"Someone who's too short to ring the doorbell."

Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 10-21-2000 10:34 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who are the "Gameshark Experts" around here? I know of Cfalcon...but is there anyone else? I want shiney Pokemon!!!

Well, if any Gameshark hacker could find the code for shiney Pokemon, that'd rock...

------------------
You might know me as Mew or MrTallgeese.

*After fighting Bug Catcher near Pewter, after fainting THREE of his Beedrills.*
Bugcatcher: "It really stings when I take a bath."
Me: "I bet it does..."

Proud founder of Baton Touchers International.

[This message has been edited by Lugia -The Flying Fish (edited 10-21-2000).]

From: Pensacola, FL, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
FlameBait
Farting Nudist
Member # 235

Member Rated:
posted 10-21-2000 10:38 PM      Profile for FlameBait   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You want the GS code to catch shineys? Do ya? Well here you are all you happy people:

010719D1 - Catch wild, shiney, Pokémon.

------------------
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups!" - Me

From: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
FlameBait
Farting Nudist
Member # 235

Member Rated:
posted 10-21-2000 10:40 PM      Profile for FlameBait   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Btw, I have *no* idea how to hack with a GS. I just backed my game up on a MegaMem and input random values until I got one that worked without flaws (or at least I havn't found any). Anyway, you're welcome.

------------------

Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 10-21-2000 11:28 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you sooooo very much!

------------------

*After fighting Bug Catcher near Pewter, after fainting THREE of his Beedrills.*

Proud founder of Baton Touchers International.

Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 10-22-2000 04:38 AM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What about the digits for the exp to get monsters to lvl 100?

Cfalcon,quote master,help me!

------------------
-cfalcon

-Mr. K

-Argo

Mana Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 905

Member Rated:
posted 10-22-2000 10:24 AM      Profile for Mana Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Mana Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think leftovers are found in Olivine city, the steel gym, in the place where you get strength. but thew garbage can was taken out! does that mean no leftovers???

------------------
Visit my site!

Http://www.geocities.com/manalugia/home.html

FlameBait
Farting Nudist
Member # 235

Member Rated:
posted 10-22-2000 02:25 PM      Profile for FlameBait   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Leftovers are found when you catch Snorlax in Kanto. Or at least that's the only place I've found it.

------------------

Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 10-22-2000 04:50 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think I found them in the wastebasket in a restaurant thingy in fuchsia city

------------------
-ƒřř†|†˘H
Wisdom of Nintendo Power:
[Leading with Zapdos] could be a bad idea if one's opponent also leads with an electric type, which Zapdos is vulnerable to.
---
Alakazam is one of the most powerful psychic types in the game, and as with all psychic types, it should use psychic.

Argo
Farting Nudist
Member # 49

Member Rated:
posted 10-22-2000 07:06 PM      Profile for Argo   Email Argo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Leftovers is the item snorlax has equiped when you catch him..

Another code i REALLY want..is how to max out the "happiness" stat,and how to lower it.I believe it's a a new hidden stat in G/S.

------------------
-cfalcon

-Mr. K

-Argo

Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 10-22-2000 10:16 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ah man! This is SO cool!!! After I used the "Shiney Pokemon Code" I turned the shark off, saved my game, and took the shark OUT of my GB. A few hours later, I ran into a shiney RAIKOU!!!!!!!!!

Do you think its an effect the shark had on my GB, or some glitch? Or, did I get lucky?

------------------

Proud founder of Baton Passers International.

"My team may be cheap, but...shove it if you don't like it, k???" -PikaBlade

Muku
Farting Nudist
Member # 1052

Member Rated:
posted 10-22-2000 10:19 PM      Profile for Muku   Email Muku   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lugia -The Flying Fish:
Ah man! This is SO cool!!! After I used the "Shiney Pokemon Code" I turned the shark off, saved my game, and took the shark OUT of my GB. A few hours later, I ran into a shiney RAIKOU!!!!!!!!!

Do you think its an effect the shark had on my GB, or some glitch? Or, did I get lucky?

Son of a...I wish I had your luck. BTW, did you catch it?

------------------
"I can still blow fucking Polywhatever to hell with Jolteon. This isn't Mewtwo folks- this is just a good moveset on a formerly weak as nuts monster."
-cfalcon on Poliwrath's Mind's Eye/Fissure Combo

Psyduck
Farting Nudist
Member # 652

posted 10-23-2000 12:15 AM      Profile for Psyduck   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Game Shark Shiney Pokemon Code works fine, thing I dont understand is, I used the code to catch a Golden Scizor, then I wanted a Porygon2, I didn't care if it ws gold or not. So I went to the game corner and I got 9999 coins, got a Porygon2, and its gold! Does the GameShark have anything to do with this? Though, I didn't have it in at the time I got the Porygon.

------------------

From: Look under your chair. | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Psyduck
Farting Nudist
Member # 652

posted 10-23-2000 12:18 AM      Profile for Psyduck   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And BTW... Porygon breeded with a Ditto into Porygon2, and the Porygon2 (Golden) is blue! Its got a blue coat, aka, body.

------------------

From: Look under your chair. | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 10-23-2000 01:08 AM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, level 100 monsters:

01XX32DA
01YY33DA
01ZZ34DA

Where:

XX -> 13
YY -> 12
ZZ -> D0

After you modify EXP you have to box and unbox (I think getting in a fight also does it, though).

This will give enough EXP for any monster to be at least at L100. Some will be above: getting them in a fight cures this, I think.

I would like to point out that these codes exist earlier in the thread, though they aren't clearly labelled "ENTER ME FOR L100!" or anything, they are still there.

I think Meowth posted a code for Happy level... if he didn't, it shouldn't be impossible to find: just start with a naked monster and some stat ups. Apply one stat up (carbos, for instance). Search greater. Apply a different one (protein). Search greater. Repeat for several cycles: you are looking for a byte that seems to be increasing by "A" every time... at least if Meowth's info is true. On the off chance it was changed from the Japanese version, it should be the only byte going up every try.

Why is everyone so fixated on the catch shinies code? Just modify your already caught monsters to be shiny... it just seems easier, plus you get to pick genes (well, of the eight sets).

Oh well, whatever, each to their own.

------------------
-cfalcon

FIREBREATHER DICK wants to battle!

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 10-23-2000 02:24 AM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Posted by: Muku
Son of a...I wish I had your luck. BTW, did you catch it?

Yep, I caught it. It was VERY hard...

quote:
[b]Posted by: CFalcon
Why is everyone so fixated on the catch shinies code? Just modify your already caught monsters to be shiny... it just seems easier, plus you get to pick genes (well, of the eight sets).

I'm just to lazy to modify Genes...heh.

------------------

Proud founder of Baton Passers International.

"My team may be cheap, but...shove it if you don't like it, k???" -PikaBlade

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

Š 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.