The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Something about the Virtual Game-Boy Emulator...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something about the Virtual Game-Boy Emulator...
Bahamut-Zero
Farting Nudist
Member # 814

Member Rated:
posted 10-09-2000 05:58 PM      Profile for Bahamut-Zero   Author's Homepage   Email Bahamut-Zero   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I need to know how to make the controls the way you want them to be. I dont want them so in order to press A in real life youd hit A but on the Keyboard you gotta hit Z and crap. How do I change that!!! Also, if anyone knows a site that has an update for vgbc let me know i gotta get it because itt syays in the read-me that this is a free BETA version of vgbc someone help me 8-I

------------------
Enter Bahamut Zero's Arena NOW!

From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pokeshark
Farting Nudist
Member # 590

Member Rated:
posted 10-12-2000 11:03 AM      Profile for Pokeshark     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
why not use NO$GMB. Free, debugging, GS, and way more stuff? (and you can change the controls)

------------------
Author of the ULTIMATE gameshark FAQ. Read it for your self at http://www.gameshark.n3.net OR http://www.poke.n3.net Happy Sharking!

From: Happy Fuck Land | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
rocket
Farting Nudist
Member # 1019

Rate Member
posted 10-13-2000 12:01 PM      Profile for rocket   Email rocket   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep pretty much. But I prfer to use x and z as there together makes it easier.

------------------
They are three types of people in this world those who can count, and those who can't.

Bahamut-Zero
Farting Nudist
Member # 814

Member Rated:
posted 10-13-2000 02:31 PM      Profile for Bahamut-Zero   Author's Homepage   Email Bahamut-Zero   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
nevermind about thid topic now! i got it for gameboy YAAAAAAAAYYYYY! *JUMPS THROUGH CIELING*

------------------
Enter Bahamut Zero's Arena NOW!

From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
rocket
Farting Nudist
Member # 1019

Rate Member
posted 10-14-2000 04:16 AM      Profile for rocket   Email rocket   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BUT you may have to sell it back to pay the hole......Oh well...I have to wait 'till sometime in october to get it from the u.s.I can't wait!

------------------
They are three types of people in this world those who can count, and those who can't.

Mana Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 905

Member Rated:
posted 10-14-2000 02:13 PM      Profile for Mana Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Mana Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i like No$gmb the best!!

------------------
Visit my site!

Http://www.geocities.com/manalugia/home.html

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.