The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » What the hell are these?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What the hell are these?
kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 09-24-2000 01:12 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
While I was checking the Read Mes for sharking all around the web, the attack modifiers list two attacks named Bird and Hide. What the hell are they?

I also found out the code to fight Giovanni in the Game Corner again is the same one as the code for fighting Jessie and James in the Game Corner (yellow-specific problem, code is 01001AD8). What the hell is going on?

I also found two codes for changing monster pics (01xxD9CF and 01xx64D1), and two codes for enemy status mods (01xxE9CF and 01xx18D0). Which one is the real deal?

What the hell does buying the badges do?

Finally, what the hell is a Pacific Pikachu?

------------------
Kids hog the back of the bus. Adults hog the front of the bus. So why are kids being encouraged to move to the front of the bus while adults are encouraged to move to the back of the bus?

Rysto
Farting Nudist
Member # 24

Member Rated:
posted 09-24-2000 01:54 PM      Profile for Rysto   Email Rysto   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hide is a typo, I'd assume. I think that it was supposed to be Bide, as its not on the list. Not sure about Bird, though.

------------------

From: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 09-24-2000 08:03 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That settles that problem: turns out that both are typos. Bird is supposed to be Bind and Hide is supposed to be Bide.

But with one problem comes another: why is there two quantity digits for PP Ups? What the hell is with that?

------------------
Kids hog the back of the bus. Adults hog the front of the bus. So why are kids being encouraged to move to the front of the bus while adults are encouraged to move to the back of the bus?

kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 09-24-2000 10:16 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What the hell is with 01xx6FD1 (the status code)? Does it control yours or your opponent's status? The quantifier digits for the code goes from 0 to 7, but xx is two digits. What the hell is with that? What the hell is with "0-3 Rounds Asleep"? I just don't get this code.

------------------

starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 09-24-2000 11:47 PM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kelv:
what the hell is a Pacific Pikachu?
Surfing Pikachu.

------------------
"Every time I beg for money, I gotta pay it back."
-TeeJay, on how his life is hard.

From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 09-25-2000 03:55 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But with one problem comes another: why is there two quantity digits for PP Ups?

One only works outside of battle (these are the normal ones you find in the game), one only works while in a battle. Dunno why they made both, though. The digits are 32 and 4F, but I forget which is which.

------------------
"We both fell into a Vileplume's head."
-- Tracey

KingZapdos
Farting Nudist
Member # 672

Rate Member
posted 09-25-2000 11:27 PM      Profile for KingZapdos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pacific Pikachu erases your first pokemon's first move and replaces it with surf

------------------

From: As if I'd tell you... | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
JDonald
Farting Nudist
Member # 126

posted 09-25-2000 11:29 PM      Profile for JDonald   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I also found out the code to fight Giovanni in the Game Corner again is the same one as the code for fighting Jessie and James in the Game Corner (yellow-specific problem, code is 01001AD8). What the hell is going on?

It is correct. This is because Giovanni's "being-beaten" is stored in the same byte as Jesse&James's "being-beaten". An additional code is required for Jesse&James to make them appear.

------------------
-jdonald

kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 09-25-2000 11:35 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What the hell is the code?

------------------

JDonald
Farting Nudist
Member # 126

posted 09-26-2000 12:35 AM      Profile for JDonald   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
What the hell is the code?

Your original message implied that you had seen these codes.

Yellow:
010137D8
0100BCD5
- Giovanni (Silph Co.)

010036D8
0100BCD5
- Jessie & James (Silph Co.)

------------------
-jdonald

kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 09-26-2000 06:33 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Must have skipped one. But JDonald, I didn't ask for Silph (but thanks anyway), I asked for Game Corner.

------------------

Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 09-26-2000 07:29 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kelv, i love your sig, i just had to say it.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.