The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » can trainer# be changed?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: can trainer# be changed?
Gamorrean Jedi
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 744

Rate Member
posted 08-11-2000 09:29 PM      Profile for Gamorrean Jedi     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If start a new game can I chang my new trainer# to mach my old one? is so what gameshark codes would I use to do this

------------------
Ta'kin B'ets the Gamorrean Jedi Pokémaster

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 08-14-2000 01:18 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
01XX59D3
01YY5AD3

should work under R/B.

Start it up, flick the switch, and catch a monster to make sure it stuck. If it did, save it.

XX=Most signifigant byte
YY=Least signifigant byte

To find out what XX and YY are, open windows calculator, go to view -> scientific, and look at the three options on the left (Hex, Dec, Bin). Make sure "Dec" is selected, and type in the number you want it to be. Then change the radio selector so that "Hex" is selected. The value you get should be four or less characters long. If it's one, two, or three characters, long, the leading ones are all zero. Now take the first two and put them in YY and the last two and put them in XX.

Sorry if you knew all this, but some people aren't real clear on the hex stuff.

------------------
-cfalcon

"Here in America, we capitalize Nouns"

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.