The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Code to give your pokemon 9 attacks; and the Shang Tsung code

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Code to give your pokemon 9 attacks; and the Shang Tsung code
JDonald
Farting Nudist
Member # 126

posted 07-30-2000 12:35 PM      Profile for JDonald   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I haven't released any new codes for a while. This is because I think there isn't much more convential GameShark stuff to find for R/B/Y. Other weird sciences that remain to be explored are GameGenie codes and N64 GB Tower GameShark codes, because these can do many more cool things. However, I haven't gotten into that stuff, and I may never. Anyway, here's a couple remaining interesting codes for R/B/Y.

Code to give your pokemon 9 attacks:

Well, you can't shark 9 attacks onto a pokemon in the sense that they'll have 9 attacks that you can use any time permanently built into them, but when the GameShark is on, you can make one pokemon use up to 9 attacks, not counting the effects of METRONOME or MIMIC or TRANSFORM.
red/blue yellow
01??1CD0 01??1BD0 (1st attack temporary modifier)
01??1DD0 01??1CD0 (2nd attack temporary modifier)
01??1ED0 01??1DD0 (3rd attack temporary modifier)
01??1FD0 01??1ED0 (4th attack temporary modifier)
To use these codes, battle normally with the GS switch off. When you want to temporarily modify the attacks of the pokemon that is currently out, flip the switch on then off. Now your pokemon will have up to four new temporary attacks. When you're done showing off those, you can switch your pokemon out, then switch him back in, and the original attacks will return.

Okay that makes eight attacks. How about the ninth?
red/blue/yellow
01??DCCC (current attack temporary modifier)
Turn the switch on, then select an attack. The attack will be the one that you chose. Then turn the switch off when your attack is done.

The Shang Tsung code:

red/blue yellow
01??E5CF 01??E4CF (TRANSFORM into any pokemon)

To use this, battle normally with the GS switch off. When you want to use the code, flip the switch on, flip the switch off, then use TRANSFORM.

Using the technique indirectly demonstrated in the topic "Steal multiple pokemon" dated 04-08-2000, you can even make each of your pokemon use more than 9 attacks, or TRANSFORM into several different pokemon of your choice (like Shang Tsung does).

The main purpose of these codes would be to impress people in link battles. However, I have not tested any of these codes in link battles. I would guess that they would work, but could someone please test them? Thanks.

------------------
-jdonald

[This message has been edited by JDonald (edited 07-30-2000).]

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

Š 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.