The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Ok I have a mew but its not.....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ok I have a mew but its not.....
Nickyhhh2000
unregistered

posted 07-25-2000 11:33 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok I got a mew but its not official so just incase I go to a pokemon tourney at a local mall you know a PROFESSIONAL one. How can I make it seem as it if were an official Mew if you can help me please post STEPBY STEP instructions on what i must do thank you.

------------------

IP: Logged
Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 07-25-2000 11:44 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OK, you need to take the Mew, shark these moves onto it:

Spore
Amnesia
bembem
d00d

Then be sure you have the same OT and ID as an official Mew, which is STADIUM and 00200, respectively. Mew should have 999 max in all of his stats, so be sure to make it look official. A Mew with stats other than 999 is automatically tossed from a tourney.

------------------
Anthrax the Grey
And it's just a Box of Rain, or a ribbon for your hair. Such a long, long time to be gone and a short time to be there.

From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Gloomboy
Farting Nudist
Member # 462

Member Rated:
posted 07-26-2000 10:49 AM      Profile for Gloomboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah,nobody likes to be teased,especially people asking for honest help.

------------------
* GLOOMBOY: The Vileplume Trainer *

AMY: "You gave up being study buddies for THIS?"
Sailor Moon S: "Dangerous Driving"

From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Anthrax
Ultimate Authoritative Power in the Universe
Member # 335

Member Rated:
posted 07-26-2000 01:11 PM      Profile for Anthrax   Author's Homepage   Email Anthrax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You cant make it look official. Either it is or it isnt. I think there are about 50 different threads all on how to make a Mew look official. You need a CERTIFICATE to make it look official, thats it.

------------------
Anthrax the Grey
And it's just a Box of Rain, or a ribbon for your hair. Such a long, long time to be gone and a short time to be there.

From: Somebody put shit in my pants! | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Arcanine
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 722

Rate Member
posted 07-26-2000 01:38 PM      Profile for Arcanine   Email Arcanine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthrax:
You cant make it look official. Either it is or it isnt. I think there are about 50 different threads all on how to make a Mew look official. You need a CERTIFICATE to make it look official, thats it.

thats weird I've got an official mew and i never got given a certificate

------------------
MY LIFE IS OVER WHEN I DIE>BUT NOT WHEN I'M DEAD

Nickyhhh2000
unregistered

posted 07-26-2000 11:37 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is there a code I can use for gameshark to erase mew from my pokedex, that would be great.

------------------

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2000 02:07 AM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How do I put bembem on my Charcolt?
From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Philbo
Farting Nudist
Member # 443

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2000 02:12 PM      Profile for Philbo   Email Philbo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You have to give it TM87, which you can only get by smashing up your cartridge.....trust me

------------------
Philbo, you rock.-Cat-Gonk
"Welcome to Earth..."-Will Smith, Independence Day

AIM:Philbosan

From: Kent, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Felix The Cat
unregistered

posted 07-28-2000 10:14 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Yeah,nobody likes to be teased,especially people asking for honest help."

Gloomboy, this person is asking how to take his illigitimately aquired Pokemon and lie to people to make them think it's real. i don't think that is honest, but i suppose we all have our degrees...

Nickyhhh2000, don't lie to people. if you tell people how you got it, perhaps they will play with you, but lying won't get you anywhere.

------------------
+ jason -
http://starnation.hypermart.net/

Footitch
Farting Nudist
Member # 663

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2000 11:06 PM      Profile for Footitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, mom, lets not lie with the gameshark. Felix, who the heck are you telling us how to use our gameshark honestly? The gameshark in itself is not an honest device; you cheat. If you have a problem with it, leqave the board and don't tell people how to use the shark. Nobody likes a bossy kitty cat. Not go sit in your carrier or I'll skin you jk

------------------
Beware the Monk who's traveled far, With whome you share your bread and cheese.
If he needs a cloke, don't lend him thine,
when I did that, I got his fleas.

Smoking kills. If you've been killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.

"I'm drenched in liquid sunshine!" - Me

Vandergant
Farting Nudist
Member # 626

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2000 08:19 PM      Profile for Vandergant     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Spore
Amnesia
bembem
d00d

If anyone belives you can give Mew that moveset, you desurve to be tricked.

But seriously, I wanted to give my Mew the attacks:

Slap!/Whap!/AOL/BSOD

And I was pretty sure it would be unbeatable, but then I noticed a lack of specail baised attacks so I decided to change it to subsitute "WHAP!" for "PEPPERBREATH", but then I noticed it would cause me to get sued, so I added "BillGates!" as a defence function to make it dodge LawSuits.

------------------
On leave of posting due to CTS.

Blizzeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 742

Rate Member
posted 08-02-2000 06:09 PM      Profile for Blizzeon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow, I've never really worried ab out having a Mew or not. I dob't have one, but I know that giving it 999 stats will not help.

------------------
Blizzeon--The Ice Eevee
"It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them."

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.