The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Gameshark V Codebreaker

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gameshark V Codebreaker
# 1 Human Hater
Farting Nudist
Member # 674

Member Rated:
posted 07-22-2000 02:05 AM      Profile for # 1 Human Hater   Email # 1 Human Hater   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yo?
I'm thinking of either getting a code breaker or a gameshark. I am almost certain that the code breaker is better, except for a small bit of information I foud from here:
quote:

CodeBreaker isn't a Game Shark and it won't work exactly like a Game Shark. There are some Game Shark codes that won't work and these are very rare codes. These codes can be identified because they all have the letter A or B in the 7th position of the code. That means codes that have xxxxxxAx or xxxxxxBx won't work. x = any number. Most Game Shark codes have C, D, or F in that position. Those codes work fine.

So, what I want to know is: do many important codes actually have A or B in the 7th position

------------------
Wise men learn more from fools than fools learn from wise men
I can resist everything except temptation
Look towards the light and you will never see the darkness
I look back for experience but look forward for the future
You can not get lost on a straight road
Every trainer gains from those the trainer trains- Except a newbie

From: South Australia | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Scyther7164
Farting Nudist
Member # 382

Rate Member
posted 07-22-2000 12:17 PM      Profile for Scyther7164     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've never used or seen codebreaker, but GameShark kicks ass. I suggest getting Gameshark.

Since the GameShark is better known, the codebreaker might have compatibility problems.

------------------
§˘Ą†}{é®7164
"HeHe. Mule." -Homer Simpson

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.