The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Another Glitch staring the one and Only DITTO!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Glitch staring the one and Only DITTO!
Vaporeon of the mist
unregistered

posted 07-14-2000 10:46 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was trying to catch an "M" So I could see it a "Substitute" On stadium. But I was playing it on the Gamboy tower and every time I ran into it, the bottem of the screen says "Saving" Just befor it shows up. Then when you try to play with it on Stadium, it dosent show up to be chosen for your team. God danm you Nintendo! Have you thought of every way to stop Cheeting with out a Gameshark? But thats not what dis Post is about.
Ya see, when I used one of my many Master Balls to catch it, I cought it, but then there was a Ditto lv 0 in "M's" place when the Ball disaperd! So I also cought that in hopes that it would be a "Super Ditto" But twas not. But then the Damn Ditto began to mess with my mind. I was used it once and it became a LV 124 Huanter! I ussed it again and it became a Kangashan LV 1! Next time it became a....Magikarp LV 5? Then an Execute that was 25. And so on....
I'm just a Glitch Magnet, aint I?

------------------
Articuno, hear my cry

"Damn the Higher Dragon!" Me
"Why why why? Why humans do love humans blood? Why why why?" Some kid before he was eaten by a Pig thingy.
"I once tried to teach a parrot japenese, unfortunaly the parrot was stupid." The Amanda Show
"This Kitten's purdy" Jackdaw
"Oh ho! Hiding in the stove eh?" A cop
"What do you call Poopy air in Scotland?" "Crud Vapors" "Ah" Freakazoid

IP: Logged
Vaporeon of the mist
unregistered

posted 07-14-2000 11:11 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Blue. I was also doing the item trick.

------------------
Articuno, hear my cry

"Damn the Higher Dragon!" Me
"Why why why? Why humans do love humans blood? Why why why?" Some kid before he was eaten by a Pig thingy.
"I once tried to teach a parrot japenese, unfortunaly the parrot was stupid." The Amanda Show
"This Kitten's purdy" Jackdaw
"Oh ho! Hiding in the stove eh?" A cop
"What do you call Poopy air in Scotland?" "Crud Vapors" "Ah" Freakazoid

Blastoiseu
Farting Nudist
Member # 100

Member Rated:
posted 07-24-2000 12:56 PM      Profile for Blastoiseu     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cool!

~Blastoiseu

------------------
BLASTOISE RULES!!!!!!

Blizzeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 742

Rate Member
posted 08-02-2000 06:12 PM      Profile for Blizzeon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How weird! But that sounds really cool!

------------------
Blizzeon--The Ice Eevee
"It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them."

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 08-03-2000 07:11 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Blizzeon--The Ice Eevee

Hmm... "Fridgeon" might work better.

On the other hand, that sounds like "Fridgimon." Bleh.

------------------
"You can't catch him. You can't train him. He's no Pocket Monster!"
-- Godzilla 2000 commercial

Prof. Dasugi
Farting Nudist
Member # 488

Rate Member
posted 08-07-2000 05:04 PM      Profile for Prof. Dasugi   Email Prof. Dasugi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to develop Eevees for every occasion.... (even writing a fanfic for Pokemasters to wile away the hours). I also look for Eevees everywhere I go.
In one fanfic I found a Roseon - the grass type.
Thanks for the Blizzeon idea...
I've also got a ethreon, an flying type, (from ether).
For the aforementioned goddish-forsaken fanfic an Aureon, a new 'good' or 'light' type which is strong against Dark types...
Terreon, the Ground type
Plus the original five from RBY + GS
Arachneon, a truly nasty looking bug type...
And of course Eon, the ultimate, mega powerful Normal with Thousand of attacks....
So it's completely off-topic and childish.
Anyone got any more?

------------------
Prof. Dasugi
Huh? Eevee is evolving?
Eevee evolved into Eon!

What's an Eon?

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2000 04:28 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Graneon/Bouldeon, the Rock type.

------------------
"You can't catch him. You can't train him. He's no Pocket Monster!"
-- Godzilla 2000 commercial

Vaporeon of the mist
unregistered

posted 08-08-2000 11:06 AM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Clovereon, the Clover Eevee, Grass type(duh)

------------------
Articuno, hear my cry

"This Kittens Purdy." Jackdaw
"See? We put the land mine HERE and when he goes for the Jar jar binks figure with the hammer, BOOM! It cant fail!" Toyfair
"Gasp! It seems our actions have drawn the attention of a local law inforcement officer! Go Mr. Mime! Use "Audit"!"

Sutoreiku87
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 774

Rate Member
posted 08-08-2000 11:32 PM      Profile for Sutoreiku87   Email Sutoreiku87   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, back on topic...

VOTM, what is your trainer name in-game? And what level was the 'M? I'm gonna test this myself...it sounds wierd...

------------------
I enjoy mlmiddleton's insightful views on Pokemon and I hope that one day, I may be able to become half the Pokemon Master he is.
- GolemKong =P

From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Prof. Dasugi
Farting Nudist
Member # 488

Rate Member
posted 08-09-2000 01:53 PM      Profile for Prof. Dasugi   Email Prof. Dasugi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bouldeon sounds like Baldeon and Graneon like Granny-on.
Stoneon, perhaps?

------------------
Prof. Dasugi
Huh? Eevee is evolving?
Eevee evolved into Eon!

What's an Eon?

Vaporeon of the mist
unregistered

posted 08-09-2000 06:07 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hehehe, the Name was "VOTM" and "M" was at LV 0.

------------------
Articuno, hear my cry

"This Kittens Purdy." Jackdaw
"See? We put the land mine HERE and when he goes for the Jar jar binks figure with the hammer, BOOM! It cant fail!" Toyfair
"Gasp! It seems our actions have drawn the attention of a local law inforcement officer! Go Mr. Mime! Use "Audit"!"

JHExeggutor
Farting Nudist
Member # 424

Member Rated:
posted 08-10-2000 03:31 PM      Profile for JHExeggutor   Author's Homepage   Email JHExeggutor   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SO? Who cares if it sounds like Fridgimon? They stole Seadramon! Whatta a lawsuit that would be!

JUDGE asks for evidence.
Nintendo: Go Seadra!
Seadra: DOO!!
Bandai: crappymon, digivolve..
Nintendo:OBJECTION!

------------------
Yes, it is JHExeggutor 2k Platinum from the UPN. Happy?
HaVe A nIcE dAy!

Jenova
Farting Nudist
Member # 727

Member Rated:
posted 08-11-2000 04:36 PM      Profile for Jenova   Author's Homepage   Email Jenova   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lunareon...uhm, Moon type...
Aleon...lolol, evil space-monster ghost type :P
Spectreon. lol, that just popped right into my head. Ghost type, obv. I dont watch Digimon so maybe theres a Spectramon, I dunno...if there is I am in no way infulenced by it, lol.
Seadramon is Sea-Dragon-Monster I guess, but I think they did steal it, yeah. stuff digimon...I dont like it as much as Pokemon...its ok i guess...bleh, i need a new brain though, dont pay attention to me ^^;

------------------
"Jenova is the Best" ~Anthrax

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.